Youtube comments problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Youtube comments problems

It has been a while since I´ve had the same problem with the youtube comments, which is: I cant comment. Apparently I need to have a google + account to comment (And I have it) but everytime I click the commenting space below a video, a window about "google + share with your friends" opens for like half a second, then disappears and I still cant comment.
    Any ideas wtf is with that?
  • The ability to fix that is to clear your history and your registry while logging off google+ or whatever browser your using. The main browsers that make that keep up is firefox and chrome. Unless there updated fully and you can easily just clear history and your done for the day and re-log in if that doesn't work report to google+ and they will try to figure out if not. Then they will end up with less people liking good like me. It's been working fine for me lately but sometimes it tends to screw up till i refresh or clear history.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
    Property of Fluffeh.Monster