What is trophies mean?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I don't think there is any real meaning behind it. It's more like you did something in particular in relation with the community like participate to an event or something on your own that would have been special (check the trophie section and see what kind of award people received it kinda talk by itself). I already asked this question and i also kinda get the same answer like it has no real meaning just be yourself and be rewarded for being amazing but if you want one like right now or even if you don't you can help the community by donating it would help keep this forum up or those who handle it. Also if you donate you can customise your title with one of your own wich would correspond you more like your signature or your avatar. Otherwise if you want an explanation of what the user ranks are just follow the link :
    User Ranks Explained
  • theinsaneturtle wrote:

I don't think there is any real meaning behind it. It's more like you did something in particular in relation with the community like participate to an event or something on your own that would have been special (check the trophie section and see what kind of award people received it kinda talk by itself). I already asked this question and i also kinda get the same answer like it has no real meaning just be yourself and be rewarded for being amazing but if you want one like right now or even if you don't you can help the community by donating it would help keep this forum up or those who handle it. Also if you donate you can customise your title with one of your own wich would correspond you more like your signature or your avatar.

How to donate?
    :brofist: :brofist:
    ☆☆PEWDIEPIE☆☆
    ☆☆BROFIST☆☆
    [ Erika ]'s profile - Osu! User page :D