32 Million Subscribers; 1 Bro

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 32 Million Subscribers; 1 Bro

Obviously, I'm new to the forums. Technically, not new to the Bro Army. I'm what you call a 'silent' bro.
      I watch, I like but I keep to myself.
      Lately, a question has been bugging me.

With everyone around, how does one bro make a difference to the Pewdiepie Army? I mean sure, more people to support Felix.
      But what does this mean? I hardly see anyone actually interact with him

I'm basically asking, how does one more bro make a difference in Pewdiepie's/Felix's life?
      (It might sound a little selfish? I'm not sure. I don't want any hate comments please.)
      In my deepest parts of sadness, I'm always making a joke or being sarcastic.

• To start things off, when you subscribe to Felix's channel, it's considered an interaction with him.

Subscribing to Pewdiepie shows your support to him, and I'm sure he appreciates every single one of us. When one more person subscribes to Pewdiepie, he gets motivated to do more videos; upload more content every day. One bro doesn't seem much of a difference to the massive 32 million people already subscribed, but I'm sure he is thankful for it.

A milestone is a milestone, and a subscriber is just a subscriber.. but when you look past that 8 digit number, there is a living person there who took that 3 seconds of his life and decided to subscribe to Pewdiepie. And that, debatably, is the reason why youtubers all around the world want to make more videos.

For instance, you subscribing could be the reason why yesterday's video was uploaded.

(if you didn't like that answer, this is another version)

wtf how does pewds have 32 million subs when there are only 24 thousand people in this world???
    • I think every bro, every like and every comment motivates Felix to do more videos. It might seem that he doesn't interact with the bros but I know he reads this forum. He likes to know what we think.
      When he records videos, he knows that there, on the other side of the screen is a living person that spent their time to watch him. And when someone says that his video made them laugh, I think it brings a smile upon his face. It's not a direct interaction but still an interaction. Every bro is important.
      He talks a little about that in this radio show that he did a while ago - Sommar_i_P1_with_Felix_PewDiePie_Kjellberg.mp3 (around 8:56 and 43:38)