A Small Charity Program - Inspired by Pewds!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A Small Charity Program - Inspired by Pewds!!!

hello fellow bros!

before i start, i want to say that i had asked for permission to make this kind of thread and mkerix approved it already. so here it is!

i love pewdiepie, even though i have only been a bro for a year and a half. other than his funny videos that always helps me cheer up even on my worst days, i love him for all the charity that he has done. he's a huge impact for my life, and changed me for the better. he inspired me to put up this little fundraising through indiegogo, for charity!

the goal is to reach 1500 dollar, to buy healthy foods (and if possible, a blanket) for the homeless people all over the city where i live in, Jakarta. it'll be great if you bros donate, i'll really appreciate it even though its just a dollar! but then again, just helping spread the link will be a great help too. i'll give the link to the indiegogo page, and there you can read how i am going to spend the money (how much a meal for one person will cost), and i'll also end up making a video of it! i'll record the execution of it, and post it on youtube for you bros to see, that the money you donated had put a smile on the homeless people's face, which are mostly children.

here's the link to it:
      indiegogo.com/projects/a-littl…oor-on-holidays/x/9317605

wish me luck in this bros, we will be spreading love for christmas and new year :)