New bro, yo!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• New bro, yo!

Hello, and welcome to my totally awesome introduction.

I'm Moriatani, or Mori, or to be honest just a dude called Gard. It's norse, I'm norwegian. So we're good? Great, awesome.

What else is pertinent info? Weeeell, I'm great, let's just get that out in the open. I own a lovely bunch of nerdy parphernalia including the armor of Darth Vader, got waaay too much LEGOs for a dude my age, play games badly and loving it, I'm a graphic designer by trade and a published comicbook writer/illustrator, though that last bit's in Norway so does it still count? Ehhh, whatever, it counts.

Lurking on this site, and pretty much every other site has usually been my M.O, but hell. I really enjoy what Poods does, and he doesn't get enough cred for the work he's putting into it. It takes time and effort to do what he does, even if he's really enjoying it, and it can be a strain in the long run. I know this from years of creative deadlines myself. But what he's doing, whoa. That's way up there. That's just awesome.

Just think, because of Pewdiepie the word 'bros' goes well with 'community' instead of 'douches'.

So yeah. That's me.

Stay awesome. :brofist:

TLDR; New here. Name's Gard. Nerd. Talk a lot. Bye.
      wat...