Stories of Pewds Fans!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Stories of Pewds Fans!

11/2/14

Hello Everyone. Just joining yesterday, I thought of an idea to express how I feel about Pewds :) I created this thread to have people express how Pewds has impacted their life...here I go!

At first, I heard from a lot of people that he was insane, and that all he did was yell at the computer screen. I listened and dragged away from him, something I regret. But one day, I got so bored of some of the other youtubers, I looked up pewds and watched a photoshop video and I don't regret it. It had me hooked and I was laughing so hard, on the floor I must add, that my dad thought I was literally dying because I began coughing and hacking. From then on, I watched Pewds videos almost ritually and again, never regretted.

The way Pewds has impacted my life is to really, REALLY appreciate some of the little things. I notice how humbled he is by everyone subscribing to him and just for that, he's just trying to help others (fundraisers, special meetups, etc.). He taught me to be happy everyday because he's said time and time again that maybe something happened that day or he had a cold, but he still [played] because he loved us and loved life.

On a personal side, my mother and father have been divorced for awhile and fight a lot. Its brought me to tears, huddled in my room, and all I could do is distract myself. I turned on pewds, and I found a peace. To have "WHATS UP BROS ITS PEEEWWWDIEPIE AND WE'RE GONNA PLAY FAR CRY 4" booming in my ears filtered my head with joy and distraction. His videos have literally kept me from becoming a broken teenager (as in rebelling and failing school and drugs). And for that I have to thank you pewds, whether you see this or not, thank you. I've been brought to tears writing this but its the truth. I'm 13 years old and this has been the story how he impacted me :)