How has Pewdiepie impacted YOUR life?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Since 2011 , Pewd's brought a smile in my life , he helped me carry my depression and bad feelings daily, and he still does.
      I can't really think of my life without his good humour.
      I also spoke to a few people getting treated in a clinic for their depression and it seem to be the same for them.
      He had more impact on my life than anyone I ever met , the good moments are unforgetable. :brofist:
    • Since I think like about 3 year ago I had always been hyped when waking up to watch the next Poods video. He would always bring a pleasant smile to and rid of all negative emotions inside mehhhh. He inspired me to try to do the same to others. To help em out through rough times. To spend whatever little money I have on decent equipment, and energetically make videos of my own. Even with the little community I have. I'm glad of what I do to help them. Because it helps me inside too when they appreciate my vids. I'm sure that's exactly what Pewdiepie feels to today, and I hope he forever will. *brofist T-T :')
      AYYYYYY, I KNOW YOUUU!!! SIKE I DON'T. You actually read all of this?? Nicee, I always believed in yo butt :P

My Channel ;D
    • One of the best funny youtubers i have ever seen! including Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, Pewds is the only one who could make me laugh all the time all these years, well actually i started watching him for 2 years only but after what i saw from him i would say he's the best youtuber ever that's why he has a huge amount of subscribers and views also on the top of the most subscribed channels of youtube i couldn't believe he made this far 8) :brofist:
    • He made me laugh soo many times, that I can't count, I discovered some good games because of him, when I had some trouble, felt sad or sth like that, just watched his videos and laughed my ass off. He inspired me to do what I really want to do, overall - BEST YTOUBER EVER!
    • I love this question :) Pewds is such a generous guy & so funny. I struggle with depression, anxiety because of my disease. I can't really do much so on the days I'm bed ridden, I would be an emotional mess. I wouldn't laugh & I just overall wasn't myself. I found my brother one day laughing so loud in his room. He has the same disease as me & he was watching Pewds. That was how we bonded, so I started watching him too!:) Getting to know Pewds was even better. I started to feel like myself again all because of him. So on the days I feel emotional again, I just relax & watch his videos :)
      -Michaela Marie
    • He made me realize what I want to do with my life! His style of playing the games (or not playing them)! I mean, he just has fun with the game no matter what! Even the baddest game looks like fun if Pewds plays it! ^^

This reminded me so much of my youth! We didn´t had much monny for video games! So we made the best out of the few games we had! And just did random stuff in the games!

This is what I aim for too! Pewds is such an inspiration and he never fails to entertain! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: GET THE KICK OUT OF GAMING :thumbsup:
    • I always wanted to see someone finish amnesia since i was way to scared to play it myself.

So i came across pewdiepie when he like started playing amnesia rember when i searched amnesia his name was first he didint have alot of subs that day.

since then always been watching him always makes me laugh and makes my day better:)
      I LET MY SUBSCRIBERS CHOICE MY OUTFIT IN EACH GAMEPLAY