How has Pewdiepie impacted YOUR life?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How has Pewdiepie impacted YOUR life?

Hey! I wanted to know what Pewdiepie means to you bros, so share your stories? :D
      I'm rewatching all of his old videos; and it reminded me to make this thread.
      To me, Pewdiepie is someone that helped me through my depression a couple years back. Watching his videos again, they remind me of how genuine and wonderful of a person he is and how easy it is for him to make people smile and laugh. Some of his videos that got me by back then were his Karaoke Party and Just Dance/Dance Central videos. And his Fridays with Pewdiepie are pretty amazing also.
    • i was depressed and stressed for the finals. at that point,i didn't talk much,sometimes over react to hide my feelings. nobody understood me. not my parents and not my friends...excluding one. we sat down to talk and was like "hey. lets look for funny gaming videos. and we found pewds. after watching him,my life turned 100% upside down. i starred laughing a lot,smiling like a mad person and always try to make people laugh with the videos of pewdiepie i showed them. so yea. here i am now. :D
    • pews changed me for the better, obviously hahahahahe inspired me to start my own charity program!!! its just a little charity program, but i believe i can do better if this one is a success.
      if any one of you fellow bros wanna help, here's the link:
      indiegogo.com/projects/a-littl…oor-on-holidays/x/9317605

if you can donate, i will really appreciate it! but just passing the link to other people would be great too. i hope i can help people as much as pewds does :)
    • Pewdiepie and my life

I started watching pewdiepie during the start of 2013. My sister introduced me to him when my life was going through turmoil. And although my life was a mess, watching pewdiepie had a completely different impact than just ripping me out of my life for however long I watched his videos. Simply laughing till I can't breathe was the best part of any day and that's what I took away from every video I watched, happiness. Call me a weirdo for finding some joy watching a grown man play games on the internet, I wouldn't care. I'm a bro all the way! :D :P :thumbsup:
    • I remember watching nova's happy wheels videos once and pewds was in the suggestions so I clicked and got addicted. That was back in 2012 when he had about 800k subs. I watched every single video from that day and till today. Every time I'm feeling down or depressed I'm just waiting for a video to be posted, cause he always makes my day. I don't think I'll ever stop watching him which may sound creepy af in some way but idc X/ I've cried, laughed my ass off and fallen from a chair with him and hope for many more of those moments :rolleyes: I remember during a loading screen while playing amnesia and he said "I like your hair today, did you do something about it?" And I had just dyed it so I replied with that and he said it looked nice and I should keep it this way, so I did. Even tho he was talking to everyone and it was just a coincidence ;) I'm also very excited about him taking over Norway cause we need a ruler like him here 8)

like that shit
    • When I had hard times he used to make me laugh til I cried and was inaudible. He also helped me open up to people a little bit, hence the fact I am on this site posting on the forums. I never used to join forums or chat rooms because I was scared to talk to people.

When bubbles attack.

• I've been watching him since Christmas of 2012, so about two years now. He's still my go to for when I need to be cheered up on a bad day. I was having a lot of issues those two years ago and was left with nothing but a lot of thoughts over a long five week winter break from college, so I spent a lot of time on his youtube channel to get by.
    • Well,when I use to be super duper depressed I used to watch PewDiePie a lot,more than I read Misha Collins' tweets,and he really made me smile at times when it was really painful and scary too..He's like a superhero figure to me.But thanks to Pewds,my beautiful family,and help from friends I am now in love with myself,with people,and with life for the first time in forever. :)
    • He made me go through a very abusive relationship and at the same time our breakup.
      At the same time, depression and anxiety issues.
      He makes me a bit confident about myself and made me open up to people.
      I actually am an anti-socializing b****. XD
      So yeah. :D
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."