Greetings, mortals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Greetings, mortals

Hey, I just joined and thought I'd drop everyone a quick line. So..... Hello, I guess. Please introduce yourselves, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, as well as telling me things about yourselves.

Yeah. That's all I had to say.

Awesome.
      Xx
    • Hello there Fullmetal, and welcome to the forum! I'm also new, but pretty happy to be here. :thumbsup: So, do you like to play games yourself, and if so what kind? I'm a fan of RPGs mostly, though I do play some beat 'em up style games and a little into action horror. :)

Hope you have a great day!
    • Berkberkburger wrote:

Hello there Fullmetal, and welcome to the forum! I'm also new, but pretty happy to be here. :thumbsup: So, do you like to play games yourself, and if so what kind? I'm a fan of RPGs mostly, though I do play some beat 'em up style games and a little into action horror. :)

Hope you have a great day!

Hey bro. Yeah, I'm a fan of quite a few different genres of game. I play just about everything from The Elder Scrolls to Amnesia and Outlast to Super Mario - and everything in between. Not a MASSIVE fan of FPS, but if I'm with friends I'll usually play it. The only thing I don't usually do is online gaming, just because the online community is usually full of idiots who think it's funny to insult each other.
      Horror games are a big thing for me right now, just because I've been a veteran in the horror FILM area since I was a kid and they don't really scare me any more. But GAMES, as I found out, DO scare me. I will play sandbox, but I find that if there's absolutely NO progression whatsoever I just get bored. So RPGs are a good compromise for me.

haha it's so great to meet someone ELSE who's new here!