AOT or SNK Rp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "Hobby'. Yeah, by all accounts, the man's basically a mai- HELLO THERE CAPTAIN!" Finn suddenly all but shouted as he caught sight of none other than Levi himself.
      Immediately, he straightened up, grinning sheepishly as the captain gave Finn's comrade a broom. "And what would you have me do, sir?"

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • Full Name: Iael Yacano

BIrthday: July 27

Birthplace: Wall Maria

Family members: "Dead"

What Military Squad do u want to be in: Survey Corps

Apperance: A male not too short, not too tall, about 5'6, with a short blue ruffled hair style.

Backstory: Iael lost his whole family to, you guessed it, a titan that broke through the very first wall, Wall Maria. Turning into a gore fest, Iael fled on horseback, barely able to escape from such a tragic death. He was taken in by the survey corps as a child and started training when he was 15, he wouldn't join duty until he believed he was ready, even when training was done when he was 16, he refused to go serve. He believed he needed more time. Thanks to this, he has learned moves more capable then he was able to do before. He trained himself to work fast and clean out a situation in the blink of a heartbeat. During serving, he had lost his arm in a fight against a raid of titans and must get used to a wooden arm.

Personality: most happy at times but could switch to a serious expression in a heartbeat due to the situation.

Love Intrest: He has none

Titan appearance:(if shifter): His titan appearance will be revealed later if accepted...

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • OOC: I kinda drew apart from the forums since they were shut down for about 2 months and reopened later, I didnt find this out until months later...I favor the old forums better where almost everyone used to be active a lot more then we are now

IC: Iael sat in the horse stalls grooming each horse as of Captain Levi had told him. "Groom it gently" he said to him, just more work for him to do with everything else he has on his shoulders. Iael spit on the ground he was accounted to and continued grooming

• The captain apparently had nothing for Finn. Either that or it was so obvious it shouln't have to be mentioned. Rather than look like an incompetent slacker, he decided to simply grab another broom an assist his fellow soldier in cleaning.

As he did so, he began humming a pleasant tune while still keeping that ever present smile on his face.

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• "Hm?" Finn looked up, stopping his little tune almost immediately. "Th'name's Finnian. Finnian Serégon, pleasure to meetcha, miss."
      He briefly resumed his cleaning, but ended up looking back to his fellow soldier. "Well, now that you got my name, you gotta tell me yours. It's only fair."

• After a while of polishing a canon, he noticed something off in the distance; it was an odd abnormal who was much scrawnier than usual, almost to the point of being 'skin and bone'. Its behavior was rather odd, as it walked on all fours, but bent the knees to sort of 'stand'. Once it went back into motion, it would lie chest down, push back onto all fours and put a leg in front of an arm, then put an arm further ahead, bring up the other leg and so on, making for a somewhat creepy movement pattern. Despite the creature not heading to the wall, Cassius loaded one of the cannons, but didn't stand behind it; rather, he laid flat on his stomache and began to try and see what the creature was doing... It had begun to attempt to climb a tree, which was way too fragile and ended up breaking beneath the weight of the 15 meter beast... but that is when it turned to the wall... First with curiosity, it began to slowly make its way to the city, being slow and ever so careful...
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Grabbing a pack of smokes out of his jacket, he lit one and looked into the sky. He wanted to be out there, out there and destroying the titans...he didn't want to wait any longer...He noticed a couple of others from the windows sweeping the floors with brooms chatting to each other and looked back to the sky.

• "Ah, Saya, so you finally saya thing about yourself." Finn snickered briefly. "Hehe... Oh, that was bad. Feel free to groan at my lameness at jokes. Dunno if that even counted as a pun. Maybe I'm simply not punny enough." Even he winced at that. "Okay, okay, I'll stop."
      Due to the fact the sweeping was starting to stir up dust, Finnian made for the windows, throwing them open. Upon doing so, he caught sight of another soldier he believed to be tending to the horses, and gave a quick wave before returning.

"So!" He suddenly said. "Any particular reason for picking the wings, or shall I assume it was a deathwish?"
      It was slightly disturbing how he could say that last part as cheerfully as if he were talking about a birthday.

• The titan began to pick up the pace. "CRAP" He ran to the cannon, and loaded it. He fired as the titan was now reaching sprinting speeds, but still crawling. It was a clear shot to its face, but it simply flopped to the ground, allowing the shot to fly right above its head. Immediately after, it flung itself forward, getting somewhat close to the wall.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "Oh, you have a brother?" Finnian said. Though his smile remained, his features darkened for a fraction of a second. "Better stay alive for him, then..."
      Sighing, Finn set aside the broom. "That's it for the floor..." He left the room briefly, returning with a pair of feather dusters.

He tossed one to Saya. "Get to work, maid." He joked. Finn also tossed her a white handkerchief before folding up and wrapping another around his face, creating a sort of bandana mask.
      "I recommend you do the same unless you want your lungs filled with dust."

• I did the same as Finn dusting the cupboard that once probably held supplies. " Um yea i guess he didnt really want me joining the Survey Corps. He always says that im to weak for fighting but he sounds to much like my mother." The vivid memory flashed of my father and mother and sisters being eaten. I held a hand to my mouth and coughed.
      "Yea just..... just dont die ok ok"