What does make PewDiePie awesome to you?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I think the thing I like the most about him is... Him as a human being, I mean he is funny and he makes me smile, laugh, sometimes even emotional... I honestly started to watch his videos basically... Just because he was speaking in english... I like to watch a lot of walkthrough, let's play and stuff and since I'm french I only watched the french ones. But I wanted english videos because I feel awkward watching let's plays in front of my family and friends... And since not a lot of people around me are fluent in english it was less awkaward ! So I choose Pewds since I subscribed to him a long time ago, was (and still is) the biggest youtubers and seemed funny. But he got me, I started to watch ONLY his videos and then I liked him as a person...

Now I'm a huge bro, it's really cheesy but I honestly tell everyone that he is my "hero"... And when people ask me "why do you like him ? He isn't funny blabla" I don't know what to say, for me he is funny, he is the funniest guy on YT, he is so close to his bros you almost feel like you're not just a fan but... a bro, yes. And he is unique and down to earth, I mean, he has the biggest channel, everyone knows he got money, but still, he isn't getting the big head about this, at least I don't think so. And that is kind of why I really like him. He is amazing, but he is still "human" and I like his personality, which I think is close to mine (I know how that sounds, and don't worry I know I'm not as funny nor as fabulous as he is of course, but when I see how he behaves in his vlogs I recognize my lazy-weird-awkward-grumpy-yet-funny-temper)... Plus, I love horror games, and he played a lot of them so I had to like him in the first place ! Even if he dosen't play as many horror games as he used to, I still love him because now I don't watch his video for the game he plays, I watch them because it's him, no matter what game he is playing : D & 99.9% of the time I enjoy it. (Even the barbie make-up stuff or whatever... How cool is that ?! : D)

So, basically, all these things make me think that he is awesome. :brofist:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Smorgastarta ().