Advice on being a Youtuber

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Cons:
      1. I would shorten your intro to 5 seconds, 10 seconds is a bit long for an intro that doesn't move
      2. Your jokes seem really fragmented, they don't roll together, and it seems like you are going "Oh crap, gotta make a joke here, better think of something" Most good youtubers make jokes that they honestly "Click" with the joke I guess. They don't go "Gotta make a joke here" they go "Ooh! I can make a joke out of that!" and thats how they remain funny, because it is a genuine joke.. If that makes sense
      3. If your gonna do a lets play, HAVE the gameplay story in there, thats why people want to watch lets plays, to see what the story is about. This video really has no context in it for me because theres no actual game audio and you don't see anything much of the solo campaign gameplay. If you plan on doing videos like this, do it in multiplayer.

Pros:
      1. Great mic quality
      2. Great video quality

Sorry if I seem too harsh, this is just my opinion and you don't have to take my opinion or anything, its just what I honestly think as a lets play watcher
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________

YT Channel:
      TanikasMisadventures
      - YouTube
    • I agree with you but I don't think I would be a Youtuber for you. My gameplay videos will not be exploring the game in a perfect way. It's basically gonna be me fucking about, saying stupids stuff, spouting random stuff, jokes that don't make sense and that is the point. The fragmentation is part of the comedy. The quick editing adds to that. But I completely respect your opinion and that you for going out your way and watching my video. I will take on your advice to an extent but I don't think I will be changing much because that makes me, me. Thank you for the advice.