Hallo Everybody! :3

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hallo Everybody! :3

Hi there! My name is Taylor but you can call me Tottts or Tater I don't care either way ^^
      I've been a fan of Poods since I got out of high school so maybe 4 years now? Him and Markiplier and the best people ever and I love how they make people laugh :)

Anyways, I'm also big into videogames...like I am planning on going into gaming development. It's a bit difficult for me now, due to losing my car in an accident and having a brother to take care of but I am working on it with a team of people! Please let me know if you are interested in game development or design: perhaps we can collaborate!

Don't be afraid to talk to me, I love making friends x3 Some online games I like to play with people include Goat MMO, League of Legends, Smite, TF2 and Rift (though I am up for trying new games!) If you'd like to play together please send me a pm!

Aaaand that's all for now! Feel free to chat, I hope you have a nice day~ <3