YOUTUBE IS BROKEN?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• LOL, I think it's just that Pewds has just changed his production style a lot. Like his font is now yellow and stuff. But I think there could be like a poll where bros could vote on which game we'd like him to play. HOPE YOUTUBE FIXES IT SOON TOO. I noticed it when he uploaded the Alien: Isolation vids :( That was irritating.
    • Hey Pewds! Even though you read as many comments as you can, this one will probably just get lost with all the great advice other bros said, but I'll try commenting anyway! ^^

I really don't comment enough, saying what I think of each of your videos, which makes me feel a bit guilty... I'll try to be a bit more supportive from now on, because your videos always puts a smile (and constantly laughs) to my face and the least I could do is show my appreciation! I especially love when you do series of games with stories, or really any kind of game series. I love your funny videos of short games too, but I would love to see a new series of a game that you want to play! Plus I love when you play games with your friends (haven't seen Cry in a while? Though I'm happy how you've been in a lot of videos with Ken lately) and I would love to see a bit more of Evil Within, if you still like that game. Also I love when you play RPG games, so could you play the new Corpse Party? But over all, I would love to see a new series to look forward to! :D

Plus, don't worry. I'm a bro that definitely gets your sense of humour! XD I've seen quite a few people who don't though and get offended, but they'll realise one day that it was just a joke! ;) Also, don't worry too much about all the hate and focus on the bros who support you till the end! And this probably sounds weird, but I love how you've been kissing your fist before you brofist! XD It just feels like it's your own way to give your bros that little bit extra love and I always do it back! (My fist probably has heaps of germs by now... :P ) Whenever I watch older videos, it feels so weird when you don't kiss it haha XD Just something I've noticed and liked... :D

Anyway, there are other stuff I want to say, but this is getting a bit long now and so I'll just try to keep commenting on your videos! I'm so proud of you and you can really see the effort you put in your videos, so keep being awesome! <3
    • Dear Felix,

Hey Poods, I appreciate all the effort you put in your videos, but it all seems like you're tired? (Sorry If I have misunderstood you) You can always have a few weeks rest, We can understand, because what you are doing is really hard too. You had to keep up with us, and you are doing well with it. I can tell because you made this WEBSITE! For us! Sorry if my grammar is wrong, I am not very good at grammars. I am really happy that you always make me laugh. The games? They're awesome too! I always love to watch you. I would even make little time to check up on you, and your other bros. Dude, Felix, you are awesome, don't forget that. Don't change because of the media. I may not know much about you, but I feel like i've known you forever (I started watching you 2 or 3 years ago, with the first episode of happy wheels.

But I lost track and ended up not watching you for a long time.). Once I heard about you again, I started to watch you again a lot of times. I am happy that you appreciate your work, and I am happy you loved us. You always try to make connection with us even though you still have other things to do. I sometimes do hate it when you talk about perverted stuff, (you usually don't talk that much perverted stuff before).

The post was edited 1 time, last by OreoCookie_Heaven ().

• And Hello PewDiePie, I have some ideas for games I think you could play.
      1. Skyrim.
      2. Assassin's Creed. (Any and/or all. I'd suggest starting from the start though.)
      3. I recently finished watching you play Corpse Party and so I believe you should play the next one .
      4. Really I've enjoyed games with a story that aren't too short and have some kind of development in them. Unfortunately I don't know any but I'm sure other people do.

I've been watching some old games of yours, and in the comments everyone is saying 'oh I miss the old Pewds, he was so much more quiet and less childish' but from what I've seen I personally like your newer game plays, but I guess I like more talking and humor to get more relaxed or to get more into the game.

And yeah, there will always be people that hate on you but you need to realise that no matter what you do someone will complain so just do what you and the lovers think.
      :)
      This is my first post to anyone ever..
    • Just ignore them pewds you're doing a great job keeping your fans entertained and work so hard to do so.. if people cant understand the sarcasm and jokes then they should just stop watching youtube altogether because pretty much all youtubers do it :P I love all your videos and look forward to them all the time (unfortunetly I realise they're not showing up sometimes but I find them somehow XD) I love you bro and keep doing what ya doing!! ^^ *brofist*
    • I just came here to say thank you for making all of your videos Felix, they've really helped me through some bad times. It's great to go on youtube and find somebody who can constantly make me laugh and I'm sure I speak for many others when I say it too :) Thank you so much bro, take care x
    • Keep being yourself, Pewds. The "old" you and the "new" you are hilarious. I love watching your videos no matter what they are.

To be honest, I'd love it if you played a new Amnesia mod. There are still tons of new mods being made, even Markiplier has played some recently. Destiny Rebellion is a really good mod for Amnesia, it's silly and terrifying at the same time. What more could you want?
    • I don't usually comment but hey there is first time for everything.
      Just wanted to say that in my opinion you should play more quality games (make a series) than play just random indie/online games. I know I will probably get disliked by the childish part of the community here but honestly for the last few weeks I really enjoyed maybe 2 videos. I miss the series like Walking dead , Heavy rain , Wolf among us mostly cause I know there is a few other games that would make a perfectly fine series ( first thing that drops on my mind is the second part of Corpse party). Long story short it would be awesome if you could play more series that actually make sense and less of random sh***y games that probably only 9 year old-s enjoy watching.NO HATE INTENDED , brofist.