YOUTUBE IS BROKEN?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I enjoy watching all your vids pewds it realy makes my day especially when you play mobile apps so I thought that I would recommend a rather entertaining one.

I Know it's technicly for kids but it's fun to let your rage out and destroy houses. It's called toca cars!
    • Hey, Pewds! I really love your videos, but lately the 2D games have bored me. I think it's a personal thing. But I really do miss the Gmod with Minx, Cry, and Ken. That was a fun group and I loved it. :) I also really liked watching you and Marzia play games together, and indie one-time horror games/oculus rift were really fun to watch. I really like it when you talk to us or do something kind of stupid (I. E., the ghost pepper challenge) or those random videos that are a part of a mini series that span out through a period of time. It's fun to watch when you're scared or weired out, but if you're not enjoying the game, I can't either. A continuous series would be really nice, too. And, maybe his sounds a little rude, but I would appreciate a little difference in the ass puns every now and then. Thanks for listening. :)
    • Can I give a recommandation? I know it's a low chance you're gonna read this, but still. (These games are not even out yet, but I'd love to see you play them when they come out) Bloodbore March 2015 (from makers of Dark Souls :D) and Batman Arkham Knight June 2015(I don't know if you're familiar with Arkham series, but trust me, story in this is going to be EPIC and I wanna see your reaction)
    • Love all the games you've been playing Pewds, but I was wondering if you will continue The Evil Within and Neverending Nightmares?? Did you just pause gameplay to finish others like Five Nights or did you lose data like in Alice the Madness Returns??
    • I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not but poods can you please, please please carry on The Evil Within?

Maybe your save corrupted, it was too hard, your ps4 broke or I don't know but I have been really looking forward to this lets play for over a year since I first saw the trailer and when you stopped playing it, it really made me sad... Which is sad because I always watch your videos everyday when you have an upload.

I know there are loads of other who have played the game and finished it which bothers me because I only wanted to watch you play it because I like your comments on the game itself and the features and I liked your opinions on them.

Pleeeeeease can you continue the series because it was really cool to watch, thanks bro and have a good day everyone

*brofist*
    • Hey Pewds, I just wanted to show you my support. There are 32 Million bros out there (wait how is it possible, if there is only you on the Earth?), that love your videos, or you and there are of course a few thousands of internet trolls, who don´t take commenting like a normal interaction. They just the the screen and don´t realize ( I hope), that you might accidentaly read their hateful comment.
      ( Btw. could you play some proper games instead those like 5 nights at Freddy´s, please?)
    • Hi Pewds,

First of all : I think a good rest will do good for you ~ You've been going at it for such a long time, that you may be getting tired of gaming now. I know I would be if I do this day in and day out!

I also think you should really pick up the longer let's plays. You dropped Kingdom Hearts, The Evil Within,... while these games really speak to a majority of the audience. Story driven games are the games that can really interest viewers to keep coming back!

Last but not least, do bring back Fridays with Pewdiepie! <3 It was our little bonding moment (viewers and you), but now you've stopped doing this ;s

But I will still love your channel and videos no matter what you do!! *brofist*
    • sometimes I think YouTube hates you :D I don't know any other youtuber from my subscribe list that have experienced the same problem as you :D anyway, when I see there's no new video from you on my subcriptions I automatically check your videos :D
    • Who cares about people, Pewds. They always will say this things, you already have some videos talking about this same thing. Don't let 'em bother you. Just keep doing your work, we love it.

Hmmm, I saw someone saying you should play more games with Cry, I miss it too.

And the series you do are really great, please come back with Corpse Party and such games are very good and make people comeback to your channel to see the rest.