YOUTUBE IS BROKEN?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey bro, just wanted to thank you for everything you do for us bros!
      This is amazing! You're amazing!
      Btw noticed youve stopped uploading videos of sunset overdrive.. i dont understand why... so if you're reading this comment keep in mind that this game rocks and we're waiting on part 2 :)

anyways, keep up the good work man!
    • Okay, as for constructive criticism. All I can say is I feel like your reactions seem a little too forced sometimes, I get it when you're playing silly indie games and whatnot, it's all funny and whatnot. But as for more story based games that really grip people, you kind of put me off watching them since your reactions seem so overdone. I mean maybe they are genuine and I have misunderstood, but I do tend to find myself seeing you bringing a new awesome game to the channel, but the way you commentate seems to be more for the major audience (which I understand, you have to please the demanding majority) but I wish you could use a more.. "mature" (sorry about the word choice) approach to playing some games for your other subscribers. Sorry I don't have a recommendation. Anyhow, stay awesome and keep making your videos, but don't overdue it and feel like you have to keep up with the demand as I'm sure it can be stressful and tiring (even if it's fun too) and I hope you enjoyed reading my comment!

Brofist! ᕕ〳 ◕ ◞౪◟ ◕ 〵╭o͡͡͡
    • Hi, Pews!
      Well, I don't see the videos for the game haha. You make the games funny, you're a funny person, that's what I LIKE (I'm not gay .-.) obviously is just my opinion, I just have one recommendation and it is the game of Valiant Hearts, I guess cry played it, I hear that is a great game with a beautiful story, I just hope you give it a try haha.

Thanks for all the videos and all the smiles you make me. :D
    • This is probably a spammed question but when are you going to play Corpse Party? I remember when the viewer's choice video thing was on a few months ago and you kept saying it's coming soon, but when? ;A; Your videos btw are perfect the way they are! Stay awesome Pewds :D
      Part of the Bro Army since late June 2014
      I like fried rice
    • Hi Pewds :)
      it was a long time ago that i wanted to write to you about your videos
      so here i am. I just wanted to say that you are really good to make me
      smile on bad days, especially after i played horror games and i'm scared
      :P continue your good work as an amazing artist. If i could suggest you
      something it would be to continue the friday with pewdiepie, i really
      enjoyed those. have a good day :)

sorry first time i didn't saw the link
    • Hey felix! :) I would love to see more Fridays with pewdiepie and pewds does everything. It'd been so long since you have done one of these and it's comes away from games so something a bit different to watch instead of just game play on its own. Also there's a video you put to be continued on awhile back with poods in it. Love to see the rest of it. Hope to see some of this soon. Much love Bro ^_^.
    • Pewds I love you and your videos so much. Seriosly, It's so awesome to know that after a very long, frustrating day i can watch your videos and feel like somebody wants to make me laugh. And you surely do. Thank you for everything and Im sorry to hear that some people are saying those mean things about you, which aren't true at all. I think that what you do is very unique and entertaining so please don't stop making your perfect videos because y o u a r e FABULOUS
      Brofist from Finland <3