YOUTUBE IS BROKEN?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• DID YOU SEE NOW WHAT HAPPEN TO PEWDIEPIE? Why He's Not Enjoying the Game?and Why he didn't scare too much in the horror games!!! and tried to be MATURE? Yeah Because of You Haters! Giving Reason that he fake the jump scare wtf is that? Why don't u send a video that scare you and we will see if you actually trying to fake the jump scare. I still love Pewdiepie Horror Games Because That he's career started right? I mean Amnesia if someone don't understand. I know Pewdiepie developing his emotions for example he knows what he will scare him (Five Nights at Freddy 2) and i don't even saw a huge jump scare in that series.
    • Well never had problem with getting the videos, but i can understand why u worry ^^. I was wondering are you getting super smash bros wii u and do you play mario kart 8? show some love to us nintendo fanboys :P :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kyago ().

• I really like the montages they are awesome and i wish there was more of them or come out more often i know there would be a lot of work that would go into making them and that's why poods doesn't do them often but that's apart of making it more enjoyable all the funny moments from my favorite videos to watch all in on video it's just awesome!
    • Man you really need to play this game called "man hunt 2 ", i played it when i was 6 and its by rockstar games, Its action-horror game where you try to escape from prison while having melee weapons like sack bag to suffocate the guards or whatsoever, Its like 6gb but its fucken fantastic, would love to see you playing it!!!!

Sent from my bannana using my tomato.
    • Well, since you asked for constructive feedback, I'd like to offer some!
      This might be a bit long to expect you to read among the hundreds of comments you get already, but here goes:
      I'm a very new subscriber to your channel. To be honest, I'm pretty new to youtube as well, despite being 26 and an internet junkie. In the beginning, I tended to avoid your videos, and I think it was because I saw one or two snippets once and just didn't like them, OR maybe I just saw other people ripping on you and saying some of those things about you that you mentioned in this video. Long story short; I judged before I tried.
      I'm more of a Markiplier and JackSepticEye kind of gal, and maybe a smidge of NerdCubed sometimes too. But I decided to give your videos a shot when I saw you playing games with Jack, and I enjoyed what I saw so I finally decided to go check out your channel and find some videos of you playing games I liked watching those other guys play. Suffice to say, I wasn't blown away, but I wasn't repelled either. I'd like to offer up some of my thoughts on why that might be; why you're a 5/10 instead of a 10/10 in my book, and take you up on your offer of giving some feedback by providing you with some suggestions.
      In the Five Nights at Freddy's 2 videos, I was really disliking the sudden switches from English to Swedish. I know you subtitled these outbursts for us, but I just didn't like it. To me, it seemed almost like an attention fisher. It's rather well-known that American/English-speaking viewers tend to find foreign languages and accents exotic and cool, so these switches seemed almost like a gimmick just for them. Now, I'm fairly certain that's not what you intended! Whatever the case may be, however, I found myself pulled right out of my enjoyment by such antics.
      My only other complaint is that when you speak very loudly, or yell (and I'm not just referring to FNAF2) your mic makes listening rather unbearable. Or maybe you're too close, or, well... whatever it is, while the yelling IS funny, sometimes it's a very scratchy, grating sound and really takes away from it. I only notice this with your recordings; even when Markiplier is practically screaming profanities at the screen, his recordings don't seem to have this problem. If you know of a way to fix it, that might be an easy thing to change. :)
      Anyway, I'm sure I've taken enough of your time whining about me, myself, and my wants, so I'd at least like to let you know that I do enjoy your videos, and it's a refreshing change of pace to find that they are shorter than a majority of other youtubers' videos; with my busy work schedule, many times I need to pass up the 30-60 minute videos by NerdCubed and Mark and I wish I didn't have to. You taking the time to make a video directly addressing us with this invitation to suggest things to you is most generous.