How does pewdiepie make videos?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mate I started youtube myself from 2 months probably and I'll tell you this you can't decide which is good and which is bad until you try something. Try it if you don't like it read it's specs find something with better specs and so on. Otherwise you should find a camera that has atleast 720p capability. I use my headphones mic which isn't perfect but that's what I have and I roll with that for now
    • For the system YOU want to use will have to depend upon your budget. And also what YOU want to record. There is no sense in starting a youtube channel if you don't record what you really want to be doing. (Also it depends on the type of videos you want to do)

Do you want to do PC, or console?

Do you have a PC that can play games well and record at the same time? You need to have these questions answered before you ask. I know Pewdiepie does some Playstation as well as he did a lets play of Infamous second son, so you can always do console games and get a capture card. Console recording can be more expensive than PC. Because you need A) The console B) A decent capture card C) A mic if you are doing commentary and D) A camera if you are planning on doing facecam

For PC there are a number of recording softwares, some are paid, some are free. I use OBS which is a free program, so if you are starting a Youtube channel on a budget, I can recommend it.

I don't really want to turn this into a long post since I don't know exactly what you want to do/what you are after. If you are serious about youtube and have more questions and are curious about anything, You can feel free to PM me :)
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________

YT Channel:
      TanikasMisadventures
      - YouTube