NEVER HAVE I EVER... #BroKenPodcast

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Crunchyroll is useful, but I dont know if anyone else is aware of the fact that you can watch any anime anywhere online, you don't need to have a submission what so ever, you can always find an anime right away; sure the free submission is useful for some, but just google search next time an anime Im 98% sure it'll pop up on a differ website tons of options, and as for no ads, ad block is always a nifty tool
    • Playing some serious catch up on commenting on videos but I really liked this podcast so couldn't not comment! I missed the guest purely for the longer podcast but you and Ken are more than opinionated enough on the world to keep us entertained for over an hour haha :thumbsup:
    • Just wanted to add my own small piece to the broken conversation: before the internet, when I was stuck on a difficult part of a video game, I would consult the local newspaper. There were 2 guys who had a column where they would share all kinds of tricks, tips, and cheats for various video games. That was how I found all of the secrets for Donkey Kong. Sometimes they would include tips for games that I didn't own but my cousin did, so I would cut out the article and mail it to him.
    • Obstobicloth wrote:

Why do people even say Attack on Titan is violent?! I watched it and it is NOTHING in comparison to Hellsing Ultimate. That is violent. (The Original Hellsing anime was horrible, watch the OVA: Hellsing Ultimate, it was much better and followed the manga) And I even read the Attack on Titan manga and they have one of the most horrible origins in all of anime/manga. Appearently the Titans appeared because of some disease. Horrible. Hellsing Ultimate on the other hand had a much better story and a great origin story of the main character. Hellsing Ultimate also isn't predictable. AoT (Attack on Titan) on the other hand was extremely predictable. The Titan shifters look like their Titan forms so I guessed very easily who the Female Titan, Armored, Colossal and Dancing were due to how they look. So, watch Hellsing Ultimate and I hope you enjoyed this rant. (This rant was not biased at all. I watched AoT months before Hellsing Ultimate and I fairly enjoyed AoT due to the art style, animation and sound.)

Are you nuts? There's nothing but gore, gore, and fighting. It's nothing but violence! Why don't you watch it 5 more times. Go show my new animatronics the show while you're at it One nearly killed me 1 night btw <3.

The post was edited 1 time, last by spikeman168 ().

• When I saw the title and the thumbnail I got scared... But I'm glad I clicked it anyways since it's the BROKEN PODCAST.

Ow, I know Crunchyroll for a while now... I never thought Pewds would be sponsored by them. How cool is that !
      I read the light novel of Sword Art Online couldn't finished it though because I lost it.... Anyway, you should definitely check it out. The little chat about anime was great, as a manga fan it's nice to hear you mumbling a bit about it : D

I honestly got tired of Five Nights at Freddy's very quickly, I mean, it's fun to watch one or two times but I don't understand its success. I think there's plenty of horror games that are more interesting out there. I only watched the previous one you did because it was you. But the very last videos you did, I have to admit that I didn't check them out yet... I will for sure, just to leave a like or something. & maybe this version is better so yes, I'll check it out later. Yeah, do the barbie episode please !

Cute story. I think Pewds mom is amazing. She seems sassy : D
      For me you definitely earned your place, Pewds, don't even worry about it.

As always, I laughed so hard during this podcast... As much as Ken I guess... :D Especially the nipple shave, the pokemon card ("It's from Asia" *laughed so hard I scared my cat*), the little jokes he made and the whole "Never have I ever" part. I also knew that "Pokemon era" (but I never stopped playing the games duh) and I had no idea it was the same thing around the world, at the same time, I mean. That's great.

This post is way too long, I'll stop now, but just one last thing :
      I think it's one of the best "series" you've started, and I'm sure a lot of people agree with that, the BroKen Podcast in an amazing idea. I don't know if it's the PewdieKen combo, the topics, the funny moments or the length.... (maybe all of that) However we love it ! And I have to say I'm glad it's on YT, I often listen to the previous one on your SC but I think it's way better to watch it. It is still cool to hear your voice but the funniest thing is to see you guys. That's what I think. The only bad thing on MLG is that it's always live, you can't pause (or you'll miss something) or go back, go forward, etc.... Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad it's on YT ! Thank you~