The Vending Machine Game!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Vending Machine Game!!

Okeydokey, so this is the wonderful, magical, Vending Machine Game! This was my favorite game before the site crash, and I decided to resurrect it. Here's how it works:

1. There is a hypothetical vending machine in which you can put anything into, and scince I am the first poster, I will put in something. (This is an example)

*inserts a Chocolate Bar*

2. Whoever is the next poster will post what happens in response to your input, being you get something else, or something happens to the machine itself, whatever you want. Here's another example:

*the vending machine blows up, and a new one respawns in it's place*
      or
      *Blarg recieves a Apple*

3. After you say what happens, you put something in, leaving it open for the next poster.

So that's the basic gist, so let the games begin!

inserts the World of Math :) :thumbsup:
      I am
      God of Creepypasta
      Insanity
      Blood
      Darkness
      and
      Silent Murder..

• the vending machine becomes blue and throw vegetable with lighning speed until it calms down after having wrecked everything in front of it with the power of the vegetables xD
      then i insert a speaker in it ^^
    • The vaneding machine strat to shaken, then to smoke an after a while throw off the moustache with a loud noise. After a while a voice come out of the vending machine telling : this is not 1dollar and 5 dollar why did you do that to me. then the vending machine started to melt.
      *places a spoon in the vending machine*