Favorite Game - Hands Down

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• So many great ones mentioned in the thread. At first I wanted to say GTA V as mentioned already, but after some thinking im gonna have to go with Outlast. The original game along with the Whisleblower is by far the games that have got me sucked in so quickly. This whole camcorder with the night vision mode works just great, that is just so well made.
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)
    • Shadow of the Colossus is my all time favourite game. I've lost count of how many times I've completed it, not to mention the hours put into finishing the time trials and such. Was so happy when I finally got my pure white horse from completing the challenges - it's like I'm riding around on Shadowfax!
    • Sgt.Draike wrote:

I was so obsessed with this game. From the life like characters, voice overs, missions, story line, endings and realism. I actually lived inside this game while I played it, that is how captivated I was by the technical details within the game.

It is most definitely my favorite game of all time. Many will disagree and say otherwise, but for me, it was awesome.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I can't wait for Montreal to release another sequel - they say the possibility of combining online play style and story line is a huge possibility.
      100% Agreed! The Deus Ex series is gettin better with each new game! ^^
      One of the few games I bought on multiple platforms!
      Hopes are high for the new one! Can´t wait to play!

:thumbsup: GET THE KICK OUT OF GAMING :thumbsup:
    • Extremely hard to choose. While I like FIFA and this kinds of thing, none really impacted me like Horror Games do, except maybe Forza Horizon 2.

Amnesia: DD was great but not Top 1 great.
      Slender and FNAF were good for about 5 minutes.
      Silent Hill 4 was very good. better than the other ones.
      I decided to do some kind of top 5-2

5. Pesadelo- Intense all the way through, great, and Brazilian XD.
      4- Vapour- Unique, scary, those-old-people, awesome
      2- Kraven Manor- Awesome, reminds me kinda of Amnesia, well polished, free, interesting, short (ye this is a plus)
      2- 7 Days- "Pixel Horror", subtle, creepy as heck, better ending than I'm scared, its main rival, messes with your mind.

now the best game I ever played:

One Late Night.

Yes, the start isn't that intense or anything. The start is almost silly, playful, looking for stuff. You think this is just another indie horror game.

Then shit goes down.

Shit goes down pretty quickly, you simply cannot stop playing, it's so enjoyable, and that's something some games don't get: sometimes it's too scary to be enjoyable.

This is so intense, so mind-blowing. I couldn't even think after I played this game.

It's under appreciated. It is so much fun!

One Late Night is also free, and there is for Linux, Windows AND OSX. So anyone can play.

#noregrets
      Yes, I'm a dog. And I type.
      It's not that impressive when you see it in real life.
    • My favorite game hands down is the Last of Us. I've played it three times all the way through and am about to begin my fourth (not to mention the numerous times I watched Pewds' play through and the on going play through on the react channel). Everything is done the way it should be; the graphics, the gameplay, the voice acting, the motion capture, the story, the atmosphere, the soundtrack, just everything. This game is the biggest reason why I own a ps3.

If we were to talk about favorite series it would undoubtedly be the Uncharted games for the same reasons as the Last of Us. And three more reasons why I bought a ps3.
    • T-Luminareth wrote:

My favorite game hands down is the Last of Us. I've played it three times all the way through and am about to begin my fourth (not to mention the numerous times I watched Pewds' play through and the on going play through on the react channel). Everything is done the way it should be; the graphics, the gameplay, the voice acting, the motion capture, the story, the atmosphere, the soundtrack, just everything. This game is the biggest reason why I own a ps3.

If we were to talk about favorite series it would undoubtedly be the Uncharted games for the same reasons as the Last of Us. And three more reasons why I bought a ps3.
      Im dying to try this Last Of Us game OMG! I've been thinking of getting my hands on this game for such a long time....Is it worth getting the PS4 just for this title? I was hoping to see this one eventually getting to PC but its seems not going to happen haha :)
      Chipsflickan's YouTube Channel (I promise it's worth a look)
    • Chipsflickan wrote:

T-Luminareth wrote:

My favorite game hands down is the Last of Us. I've played it three times all the way through and am about to begin my fourth (not to mention the numerous times I watched Pewds' play through and the on going play through on the react channel). Everything is done the way it should be; the graphics, the gameplay, the voice acting, the motion capture, the story, the atmosphere, the soundtrack, just everything. This game is the biggest reason why I own a ps3.

Im dying to try this Last Of Us game OMG! I've been thinking of getting my hands on this game for such a long time....Is it worth getting the PS4 just for this title? I was hoping to see this one eventually getting to PC but its seems not going to happen haha :)
      From what I've heard/seen of the PS4 version, its really not that much different from the PS3 version. The frame rate might be a bit better at times but it runs about the same. If you already have a PS3 get it for PS3. If you don't have a PS3 and were planning on eventually getting a PS4 I'd say get the PS4 but really it's about your budget obviously. But I would highly recommend getting either the PS3 or the PS4 simply to play The Last of Us. It is that good in my opinion. For me personally it was Pewds play through of The Last of Us that made me go and buy myself a PS3 (best decision I've made in a long time). I have yet to buy a PS4 though there are exclusives being released soon that I will want to play. The Last of Us is a playstation exclusive and will remain so like the other playstation exclusives like Heavy Rain and Uncharted so PC exclusive users who want to play the game have to make the leap to playstation in order to do so.