Let's Share Awkward Stories!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Girl in my school who had crush on me came right in my face and said " u know what...i like u" in the front of my friends i looked back my friends were controlling their laugh like "...pf....fff....ha..f.....f.f." and i was like ahh ok? then she ran away...then...u should know what my friends probably did TORTURED ME A WHOLE WEEK !!!
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!
    • awkwardlybekah wrote:

It was the Christmas concert for choir Junior year and in the opening number my class decided to wear scarves. Mine was bright red. Anyway... We finally got off stage as another group took over and we waited until it was our turn to get back on again. Being absent minded and not having any attention to detail, I walked on stage.. danced and sung my little heart out.. I got off stage and everyone looked at me strangely..

The next day we watched the tape and then i realized that everyone had taken their scarves off except for me. My bright red scar made me stand out like a sore thumb... It was tragic... :cursing: 8| :/ :brofist: :pewdie: :barrel:

ahahaha unlucky at least you can look back at it and laugh :D
    • It was the Christmas concert for choir Junior year and in the opening number my class decided to wear scarves. Mine was bright red. Anyway... We finally got off stage as another group took over and we waited until it was our turn to get back on again. Being absent minded and not having any attention to detail, I walked on stage.. danced and sung my little heart out.. I got off stage and everyone looked at me strangely..

The next day we watched the tape and then i realized that everyone had taken their scarves off except for me. My bright red scar made me stand out like a sore thumb... It was tragic... :cursing: 8| :/ :brofist: :pewdie: :barrel:
    • awkwardlybekah wrote:

It was the Christmas concert for choir Junior year and in the opening number my class decided to wear scarves. Mine was bright red. Anyway... We finally got off stage as another group took over and we waited until it was our turn to get back on again. Being absent minded and not having any attention to detail, I walked on stage.. danced and sung my little heart out.. I got off stage and everyone looked at me strangely..

Just play it cool and tell people you were the lead vocalist in the choir :thumbup:
      ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • Well I had a moment in middle school,8th grade, where I was in a Chorus class and I use to hang with these three girls, 2 of the girls were Black and the other one was an Asian girl.The Asian girl hung out with this really cute Asian guy who was more of a hipster than anything.Well we were sitting in a circle and it was just us,we were talking about guys,well I had asked the Asian girl "Hey,you know that guy you ha-" and she immediately goes "HE'S GAY!" and I was just like "Okaaay,I just wanted to know if you two were a couple was all but whatever...."The other 2 just looked at me like "What in the world....?" and I was just silent and as red as a beet.This is probably my most awkward memory X'D lol
    • I got drunk at this heavy metal party, everyone was there! We were all in this one guys room and I had to use the bathroom so I got up and did and there was a boombox plugged into the wall and when I came out of the bathroom, my drunk ass tripped over the plug in the wall and I landed face first into this guys lap. Same guy I had the biggest crush on too. He said:" A lot of gals fall for me, but not like that!" and both of us start laughing and we talked the rest of the night. I guess tripping over a wire was good because it took the shyness away from me hahah! yeah I get kind of shy in big crowds but trying to break the shyness bubble...
    • Ok there was a penguin that wanted to party since its christmas or teh hoildays but he couldnt since there was ppl in the house and wouldnt lets him in which he opens their windoe somehow and just says randomly quack! and than the ppls just look around like whut in the world?? :D
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!