Oculus Rift SDK2 & Razer Blade 2014

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Oculus Rift SDK2 & Razer Blade 2014

Hey everyone :brofist:

So I have a Razer Blade (2014) and recently upgraded the SSD from 256GB to 512GB but since putting in a new SSD and reinstalling the Oculus I have yet to get it working with anything ;( I was able to use it with Elite, Crysis 3 and a number of other games and now I can't even get the show demo scene working I cant get the headset light to go from orange and when I attempt to use the "Show Demo scene" it stops responding and just crashes out.

I'm not really sure where to go from here, I installed the software and connected it the same way I had before and no other hardware has changed. Can anyone provide some guidance and help me troubleshoot this please or even link me to some things to try to fix it? I've been battling with it for the best part of 8 hours solid but any game I run gives me the error message about nvumdshim.dll complaining about interfering software? ?(

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this, I've been dying to play "Affected" since I discovered the two level playthroughs that Pewds had done :brofist: