Sam Simon and the kindness of a big one.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Sam Simon and the kindness of a big one.

So
      This is a bitch.
      I want to share this on here in case someone didnt know this, and because I think most of you should know that one of the creators of the biggest cartoon series of all time has bee fighting cancer for 2 years now and he wont be able to survive.
      Sam Simon, co-creator of The Simpsons, has decided, after finding out he wouldnt be able to outlast cancer, to donate all of his fortune to various charity ONG around the world.
      I think that most of us owe this guy more than a smile, since The Simpsons has been part of a lot of lifes around the world. I dont know about your countries, but here in Spain it is just a tradition to watch The Simpsons while eating lunch, every day.
      I created this post in order to every single one of you to post the most hilarious moment/moments of The Simpsons you´ve ever expirienced. Because this guy is and will always be a genious, who gave birth the most sarcastic and smooth cartoon series of all time.
      Here is my favourite moment:

Share your favourite moments too!
      Brofist :brofist: