How did Pewds change you bros?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well.. first of all I started to call my real brother ''Bro'' xDD
      I bro fist with all my friends and my mom xD
      Me and my best friends have more to talk about :) and our passion for Pewds gives us something in common after the years we spent distant becouse of the different high schools where we studied:)
      I sing ''Senpay suck my ass'' while I'm at work , my work mates don't know english very much, so I can say all the English bad words I want xD
      I have someone to draw :) In these days I'm spending the most of my time drawing fanarts of Pewds :)
      I've known Marzia's videos on youtube and this knowledge changed my idea of dressing.make uo and self care :)
      I think he changed many things about me.. but even many things about what is around me and the people I know :)
    • cuterosecheeks wrote:

Since I am sad.. I mean well i'm ok actually... Heeh well pewdie sure helped me out alot :brofist:
      Besides I also learned that people cld be such BARRELS :barrel: D:<
      I just choose to TRY to ignore.

When you truly don't care wtf anyone thinks of you (or whatsoever), you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brofist: :)

plrt wrote:

The happiness of Pewds :brofist:

Execellent!!!! :brofist: <3 :)

My Name is Cheesecake wrote:

He was there when I am going through an abusive relationship, and our break up..

I'm glad that you got out of that relationship. Hope you believe in love and find the one! :brofist: <3

RTuomi1980 wrote:

My Swedishness comes out when I watch his videos. I'm Swedish and German, lol :P :brofist: I can't describe it, but the feeling is fucking crazy.... I have to start listening to ABBA again...

Haha! Sounds cool! :) <3 :brofist:
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • Mimi90ITA wrote:

Well.. first of all I started to call my real brother ''Bro'' xDD
      Me and my best friends have more to talk about :) and our passion for Pewds gives us something in common after the years we spent distant becouse of the different high schools where we studied:)
      I sing ''Senpay suck my ass'' while I'm at work , my work mates don't know english very much, so I can say all the English bad words I want xD
      I have someone to draw :) In these days I'm spending the most of my time drawing fanarts of Pewds :)
      I've known Marzia's videos on youtube and this knowledge changed my idea of dressing.make uo and self care :)
      I think he changed many things about me.. but even many things about what is around me and the people I know :)

Dont forget the make up so u can be fab omg
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!

• Mimi90ITA wrote:

Well.. first of all I started to call my real brother ''Bro'' xDD

That is so awesome. Literally, dangerously awesomeness!!! Please keep up what you're doing and have fun with your life!! I love your positive vibes :brofist: <3

Oruha25 wrote:

He cheers me up. He's fun, genuine and most of all he enjoys what he does, which fills you up with positivity. <3

Always will and always be :brofist: <3

Mimi90ITA wrote:

cuterosecheeks wrote:

Dont forget the make up so u can be fab omg

Actually I'm not able to use make up xDD I will never be fab TT-TT I'm a little monster :D

Little monster is still FABULOUS :brofist: :)
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)