How did Pewds change you bros?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• muzzo_3009 wrote:

azkarthur wrote:

thanks man! it'll be really helpful if you can tell your friends and get them to donate some
      and even if it doesnt reach my goal of 1,5k i won't keep the money to myself, i will buy foods or maybe just snacks and give them to the homeless all over my city as much as i can. i even got my friends to agree to help, i have my own team for this now lol

wish me luck, and once again, thank you!

I wish you luck. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean that you'll keep the money to yourself. I meant Indiegogo's feature lets you keep the money even if your charity fails unlike Kickstarter - return all the money back to supporters when it fails. I hope in the future, you will extend this charity on most countries, not only in your city. :brofist: :)

ohh its okay hahaha i shouldve got that, sorry :)
    • Pewds changed me because of his amazing and sweet personality! ^^ The first video I ever saw was One Late Night and from there I guess I just really found solace in watching his videos. He's great at making me laugh and I think I have learned how to be more happy and look on the bright side. No matter how down I am feeling I can always think of him and feel happy again! <3
    • He changed me alot everytime I watch his videos I can't stop to laugh and feel happy! whenever I'm bored or sad a PewdiePie video I shall watch! In my old youtube account I think the first video I saw of him was Friday's with PewdiePie! and he was obening a gift box and I thought heyy! this guy's funny gonna check him about! and I'm a bro'till then(but I have a new youtube now) :brofist:
    • Mother_Duck wrote:

Pewds changed me because of his amazing and sweet personality! ^^ The first video I ever saw was One Late Night and from there I guess I just really found solace in watching his videos. He's great at making me laugh and I think I have learned how to be more happy and look on the bright side. No matter how down I am feeling I can always think of him and feel happy again! <3

How sweet! Always keep up positive vibes and don't let anything be on your way. :brofist: :)

Araki-Moriko wrote:

He changed me alot everytime I watch his videos I can't stop to laugh and feel happy! whenever I'm bored or sad a PewdiePie video I shall watch! In my old youtube account I think the first video I saw of him was Friday's with PewdiePie! and he was obening a gift box and I thought heyy! this guy's funny gonna check him about! and I'm a bro'till then(but I have a new youtube now) :brofist:

You better watch him even on happy days so you can be happier! <3 :brofist:
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • Before I started watching pewdiepie, I guess I was depressed. Bullying and such other related things. I remember looking for horror gameplays on YouTube, then I found Outlast. I watched all of them and then moved onto Fridays with PewDiePie. I realized there was nothing for me to be sad about anymore, because he brought out the laughter in me. I realized that maybe one day I would be a fragment of fabulous like him. And I contracted his laugh.. yay for me.

To the barrels. :barrel:

The post was edited 1 time, last by NOS4A2 ().

• Actually, Pewds helped me to get through some rough times, I was suffering with a depression, living alone, studying, far away from my friends, family and everything. Then I met Pewds, he used to and still does make my day better. And all of sudden, my life has became happier, I started to laugh more, go out, fell better with myself.
      Even though I know you're reading this, thank you, Pewds. I owe you so much. Unfortunately, I don't have words to thank enough.

And just a hint for those who might be passing through rough times, there's always a way out, there'll always be a friend to help you, you're special, don't EVER forget that.
    • muzzo_3009 wrote:

Bonnie the Bunny wrote:

PewDiePie made me who I am today. A bro. He made me feel better about myself because he isnt afraid to be who he really is. I dont like people judging who i am but Pewds inspired me not to care. I try my hardest to ignore it and i be myself no matter what people think. Since my parents divorce i hadnt really laughed as much as i did when i saw pewds videos. I love his videos and watch them whenever i can to keep my spirits high or just when im feeling down.

I'm glad that you overcame that obstacle of your life. Be ready because therer are more coming to challenge you. Keep being yourself!
      i am very sorry bout ur parents bro/sis <3 c: but evrythin is gutta be okay cuz ur rite, pewdie is awesome. :)
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!

• NOS4A2 wrote:

Before I started watching pewdiepie, I guess I was depressed. Bullying and such other related things. I remember looking for horror gameplays on YouTube, then I found Outlast. I watched all of them and then moved onto Fridays with PewDiePie. I realized there was nothing for me to be sad about anymore, because he brought out the laughter in me. I realized that maybe one day I would be a fragment of fabulous like him. And I contracted his laugh.. yay for me.

To the barrels. :barrel:

I'm happy that you overcame it. Be FABULOUS because you are unique and beautiful in your own way! <3 :) :brofist:

cholclate wrote:

Pewds has helped through some rough times, also he changed my racism on ducks

XD Awesome!! :brofist:

Skarz wrote:

Actually, Pewds helped me to get through some rough times, I was suffering with a depression, living alone, studying, far away from my friends, family and everything. Then I met Pewds, he used to and still does make my day better. And all of sudden, my life has became happier, I started to laugh more, go out, fell better with myself.
      Even though I know you're reading this, thank you, Pewds. I owe you so much. Unfortunately, I don't have words to thank enough.

And just a hint for those who might be passing through rough times, there's always a way out, there'll always be a friend to help you, you're special, don't EVER forget that.

Thank you for your advice! Keep being positive and you can be so FABULOUS! Life has many beautiful things to focus on not only negative things :) :brofist:

Jack Frost13 wrote:

He entertains me in way that was entirely true and funny,it like his reading my mind or shit..Seriously!!!!...plus his a cool guy and he understands us and is really patient with all the hating and stuff...

With 3 million bros (or so many more) support him, he will ignore all haters' comments. And I laughed whenever he talked to us through the screen XD
    • Pewds taught me how to be strong while I was going through some difficulties....Everytime I clicked the play button it was like I was in a whole new world(The BroarmyWorld ;) )without promblems and pain...:') I'm so LUCKY Pewds came into my life because he made me believe in myself and be who I really am without worring what the others say 'bout me!! I SOOOO THANKFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE THING PEWDS HAS GIVEN ME!!!I DONT EVEN CARE IF HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW I EXIST....I JUST KNOW THAT HE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HIM <3 <3 <3 ILOVE YOU FELIX TO THE MOON AND BACK AND THANK U FOR BEING YOURSELF!! <3 <3 <3 ILOVEYOU PEWDS YOU ARE MY IDOL! <3
      A HUGE BROFIST FROM GREECE!!! <3 :brofist:
    • plrt wrote:

<p>More confidence :)</p>

I'm practicing on being confident whenever I present something in front of people... :) :brofist:

Sylvia_Pie wrote:

Pewds taught me how to be strong while I was going through some difficulties....Everytime I clicked the play button it was like I was in a whole new world(The BroarmyWorld ;) )without promblems and pain...:') I'm so LUCKY Pewds came into my life because he made me believe in myself and be who I really am without worring what the others say 'bout me!! I SOOOO THANKFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE THING PEWDS HAS GIVEN ME!!!I DONT EVEN CARE IF HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW I EXIST....I JUST KNOW THAT HE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HIM

That is amazing! Always be your own unique self! :brofist: <3