How did Pewds change you bros?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• cuterosecheeks wrote:

eddielikespie wrote:

he made me respect how much effort some youtubers put into their videos and gave me something to look forward to when actually going onto youtube to watch videos.

Good point. Also bc he also teaches us somethin I can't explain

Ashy

This
      as well as he thought me to be a little bit more stupid on daily basis. I consider myself to be quite stiff, not the fun killer but still, and when i am surrounded by certain sounds/words/accents etc i pick it up very fast. so i picked up his stupid behaviour, and i am glad i did. this has lighten up my daily life, and my bf has alco noticed the change, that i just seem to be more joyful :) thanks a lot Pewds <3
      My yt! for those of you who would want to watch sth else :)
      Isandri
      - YouTube
    • Well, you can't really choose your friends where I live because well, they're already picked out for you, because I've known every kid there since I was 1. I have a few online friends, but that's completely different haha I just don't get the kids in my town, I just don't get them lol
    • Isandri wrote:

cuterosecheeks wrote:

eddielikespie wrote:

he made me respect how much effort some youtubers put into their videos and gave me something to look forward to when actually going onto youtube to watch videos.

Good point. Also bc he also teaches us somethin I can't explain

Ashy

This
      as well as he thought me to be a little bit more stupid on daily basis. I consider myself to be quite stiff, not the fun killer but still, and when i am surrounded by certain sounds/words/accents etc i pick it up very fast. so i picked up his stupid behaviour, and i am glad i did. this has lighten up my daily life, and my bf has alco noticed the change, that i just seem to be more joyful :) thanks a lot Pewds <3
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!

• pews changed me for the better, obviously hahahaha
      he inspired me to start my own charity program!!!

its just a little charity program, but i believe i can do better if this one is a success. if any one of you fellow bros wanna help, here's the link: indiegogo.com/projects/a-littl…oor-on-holidays/x/9317605

if you can donate, i will really appreciate it! but just passing the link to other people would be great too. i hope i can help people as much as pewds does :)
    • azkarthur wrote:

pews changed me for the better, obviously hahahaha

its just a little charity program, but i believe i can do better if this one is a success. if any one of you fellow bros wanna help, here's the link: indiegogo.com/projects/a-littl…oor-on-holidays/x/9317605

if you can donate, i will really appreciate it! but just passing the link to other people would be great too. i hope i can help people as much as pewds does :)

Wow. This is so nice of you and it's amazing that Pewds encouraged you to start a charity. Sure I'll help you in every way I can. But even if it fails, you still get to keep the lil amount money and remember don't be frustrated! Little things are big things :) :brofist: I hope your charity will progress no matter what.
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • Watching Pewdies videos is now one of the points of the day when I come back home and feel tired or upset and then it's cheering me up - his sense of humour, uncontrolled behaviour, bantering with Marzia and going crazy sometimes makes me yack : ) also when it's a good day then I like to watch games playthroughts, get to know some new and interesting games (I don't have now time for long gaming so it's good solution during making other things).
      He's very positive person who found his way for life that he loves and it's consoling to see people like him in this crazy, rat-racing world. He gives the hope that no matter how hard it is and what people say, you can always find your way and come true.
      :brofist:
    • muzzo_3009 wrote:

azkarthur wrote:

pews changed me for the better, obviously hahahaha

Wow. This is so nice of you and it's amazing that Pewds encouraged you to start a charity. Sure I'll help you in every way I can. But even if it fails, you still get to keep the lil amount money and remember don't be frustrated! Little things are big things :) :brofist: I hope your charity will progress no matter what.

thanks man! it'll be really helpful if you can tell your friends and get them to donate some :D
      and even if it doesnt reach my goal of 1,5k i won't keep the money to myself, i will buy foods or maybe just snacks and give them to the homeless all over my city as much as i can. i even got my friends to agree to help, i have my own team for this now lol :P

wish me luck, and once again, thank you!
    • TallGuy10 wrote:

I became a youtube person, made me able to overcome my shy ness, and interact with people more, he helped me in bad times, when i'm bored. #brofist

muzzo_3009 wrote:

Wow, it is amazing what Pewds has done to you guys. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Keep up the positive vibes and keep being FABULOUS. "A day without laughing is a day wasted."
      Bro Army is where 31 million bros from every where around the world united :) :brofist:
      Tht is nice guys.. Very nice indeed... <3 <3
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!

• Elvea wrote:

Watching Pewdies videos is now one of the points of the day when I come back home and feel tired or upset and then it's cheering me up - his sense of humour, uncontrolled behaviour, bantering with Marzia and going crazy sometimes makes me yack : ) also when it's a good day then I like to watch games playthroughts, get to know some new and interesting games (I don't have now time for long gaming so it's good solution during making other things).
      He's very positive person who found his way for life that he loves and it's consoling to see people like him in this crazy, rat-racing world. He gives the hope that no matter how hard it is and what people say, you can always find your way and come true.
      :brofist:

Indeed, this world is crazy but there are plenty nice things to point out :) ex: Pewdiepie :brofist:

azkarthur wrote:

thanks man! it'll be really helpful if you can tell your friends and get them to donate some
      and even if it doesnt reach my goal of 1,5k i won't keep the money to myself, i will buy foods or maybe just snacks and give them to the homeless all over my city as much as i can. i even got my friends to agree to help, i have my own team for this now lol

wish me luck, and once again, thank you!

I wish you luck. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean that you'll keep the money to yourself. I meant Indiegogo's feature lets you keep the money even if your charity fails unlike Kickstarter - return all the money back to supporters when it fails. I hope in the future, you will extend this charity on most countries, not only in your city. :brofist: :)
    • PewDiePie made me who I am today. A bro. He made me feel better about myself because he isnt afraid to be who he really is. I dont like people judging who i am but Pewds inspired me not to care. I try my hardest to ignore it and i be myself no matter what people think. Since my parents divorce i hadnt really laughed as much as i did when i saw pewds videos. I love his videos and watch them whenever i can to keep my spirits high or just when im feeling down. <3 Thank you PewDiePie! <3
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • Bonnie the Bunny wrote:

PewDiePie made me who I am today. A bro. He made me feel better about myself because he isnt afraid to be who he really is. I dont like people judging who i am but Pewds inspired me not to care. I try my hardest to ignore it and i be myself no matter what people think. Since my parents divorce i hadnt really laughed as much as i did when i saw pewds videos. I love his videos and watch them whenever i can to keep my spirits high or just when im feeling down.

I'm glad that you overcame that obstacle of your life. Be ready because therer are more coming to challenge you. Keep being yourself! <3 :brofist: