How did Pewds change you bros?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Re: How did Pewds change you bros?

The guy's name literally means "happy" and I can't even say it's a coincidence that he made 31 million people happy.

Pewdiepie made me a more mellow person for sure. He thought me how to be a little more funny so that I can spread a part of the joy he brought to me through an LED screen.

He also inspired me to learn other languages because I thought it was really cool that he can speak Swedish, English, some German, and Italian even though it's actually pretty common for a person from EU.
    • Re: Re: How did Pewds change you bros?

friesguy5467 wrote:

The guy's name literally means "happy" and I can't even say it's a coincidence that he made 31 million people happy.

Pewdiepie made me a more mellow person for sure. He thought me how to be a little more funny so that I can spread a part of the joy he brought to me through an LED screen.

He also inspired me to learn other languages because I thought it was really cool that he can speak Swedish, English, some German, and Italian even though it's actually pretty common for a person from EU.

I think I wld agree wit u there bud ;)

Ashy
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!

• I started laughing so much which I haven't done very much of in many years. ;( I have actually lost 3 lbs watching PewDiePie for
      the last 2 weeks... I had read somewhere a while ago that laughing increases weight loss. But aside from that, joy has been injected into my veins with sharp "I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAARE!!" needle to the buttocks
      . :) :brofist:
    • Re: How did Pewds change you bros?

You don't actually have to laugh to lose weight when you're on the computer. Hell, I prevented myself from getting the weight I would've gotten as I went about in life, but spending time on the computer is what makes people lose weight. I guess Pewdiepie kind of made you stay on the computer so yay!
    • I honestly don't know where to start. Before I discovered Felix I was quite lonely. In a population of 1000 in a small town in Iceland you don't really blend in the crowd, as there are no crowds lol. But anyway, I barely had no friends. I was alone at all times. To be honest, I didn't really care. My parents weren't home much so I didn't have anybody to talk to. Then I discovered Felix. I then knew that maybe I did care after all that time. Because at that exact moment, I was happy for the first time in a really long time. Someone understood me, someone made me laugh. He's like my best friend. I know he doesn't know I even exist. But I know he does care about us bros. So yeah, boring story from a really boring person, but eh xD
    • SandraOsk wrote:

I honestly don't know where to start. Before I discovered Felix I was quite lonely. In a population of 1000 in a small town in Iceland you don't really blend in the crowd, as there are no crowds lol. But anyway, I barely had no friends. I was alone at all times. To be honest, I didn't really care. My parents weren't home much so I didn't have anybody to talk to. Then I discovered Felix. I then knew that maybe I did care after all that time. Because at that exact moment, I was happy for the first time in a really long time. Someone understood me, someone made me laugh. He's like my best friend. I know he doesn't know I even exist. But I know he does care about us bros. So yeah, boring story from a really boring person, but eh xD

Aww.. that's sad and "happy" at the same time. Why don't you try and find friends in your school or somethin'? Or online?
    • DumbAwesomeGamer wrote:

TBH,
      1.he inspired me to start my own channel.
      2.he really made me laugh out loud like a crazy person!!

Most days,i only watch vids from his channel and from Jacksepticeye's channel!

:brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :brofist:

Such a huge affection he had on you! Good luck on your channel (I wanna check it out too. So, if you mind, show me?) :brofist: I watch his videos and Cry's videos.

Tyler wrote:

He helped me get through a lot of hard times, therefore I owe my life to this man.

I'm glad you got through all your obstacles in life. Hold on tight and you'll be happy :) :brofist: Pewds is awesome

Ebenezer Scrooge wrote:

Before I watched videos.
      Now I watch videos and pewdiepie.
      There.

Short and inspired! XD :brofist:

awkwardlybekah wrote:

Escpecially yesterday... His videos, CinnamonToastKen's, Minx's, and JackSepticEye's videos... They all helped me a lot

:) Very nice and always remember, "A day without smiling/laughing is a day wasted." :brofist:

SandraOsk wrote:

I honestly don't know where to start. Before I discovered Felix I was quite lonely. In a population of 1000 in a small town in Iceland you don't really blend in the crowd, as there are no crowds lol. But anyway, I barely had no friends. I was alone at all times. To be honest, I didn't really care. My parents weren't home much so I didn't have anybody to talk to. Then I discovered Felix. I then knew that maybe I did care after all that time. Because at that exact moment, I was happy for the first time in a really long time. Someone understood me, someone made me laugh. He's like my best friend. I know he doesn't know I even exist. But I know he does care about us bros. So yeah, boring story from a really boring person, but eh xD

You are not boring. Repeat. You are not boring. You are FABULOUS!!! I'm happy that he changed you. Remember, always think about things, no matter how small they are, be thankful for it. Ex: you have parents...some people don't (maybe not a good example...?) :) :brofist:
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • Honestly I feel like he cares about us. Not for money or fame-but because were just like him. Best of all were considered brothers and not fans. And every video he expresses how much he's thankful for us and its wonderful to be part if a multi-million brotherhood with you guys :) <3
    • DJASHY wrote:

Honestly I feel like he cares about us. Not for money or fame-but because were just like him. Best of all were considered brothers and not fans. And every video he expresses how much he's thankful for us and its wonderful to be part if a multi-million brotherhood with you guys :) <3

It sounds wonderful when you pointed that out and tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Thank you :) :brofist:
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)