How did Pewds change you bros?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well.. first of all I started to call my real brother ''Bro'' xDD
      I bro fist with all my friends and my mom xD
      Me and my best friends have more to talk about :) and our passion for Pewds gives us something in common after the years we spent distant becouse of the different high schools where we studied:)
      I sing ''Senpay suck my ass'' while I'm at work , my work mates don't know english very much, so I can say all the English bad words I want xD
      I have someone to draw :) In these days I'm spending the most of my time drawing fanarts of Pewds :)
      I've known Marzia's videos on youtube and this knowledge changed my idea of dressing.make uo and self care :)
      I think he changed many things about me.. but even many things about what is around me and the people I know :)
    • cuterosecheeks wrote:

Since I am sad.. I mean well i'm ok actually... Heeh well pewdie sure helped me out alot :brofist:
      Besides I also learned that people cld be such BARRELS :barrel: D:<
      I just choose to TRY to ignore.

When you truly don't care wtf anyone thinks of you (or whatsoever), you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brofist: :)

plrt wrote:

The happiness of Pewds :brofist:

Execellent!!!! :brofist: <3 :)

My Name is Cheesecake wrote:

He was there when I am going through an abusive relationship, and our break up..

I'm glad that you got out of that relationship. Hope you believe in love and find the one! :brofist: <3

RTuomi1980 wrote:

My Swedishness comes out when I watch his videos. I'm Swedish and German, lol :P :brofist: I can't describe it, but the feeling is fucking crazy.... I have to start listening to ABBA again...

Haha! Sounds cool! :) <3 :brofist:
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • Mimi90ITA wrote:

Well.. first of all I started to call my real brother ''Bro'' xDD
      Me and my best friends have more to talk about :) and our passion for Pewds gives us something in common after the years we spent distant becouse of the different high schools where we studied:)
      I sing ''Senpay suck my ass'' while I'm at work , my work mates don't know english very much, so I can say all the English bad words I want xD
      I have someone to draw :) In these days I'm spending the most of my time drawing fanarts of Pewds :)
      I've known Marzia's videos on youtube and this knowledge changed my idea of dressing.make uo and self care :)
      I think he changed many things about me.. but even many things about what is around me and the people I know :)

Dont forget the make up so u can be fab omg
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!

• Mimi90ITA wrote:

Well.. first of all I started to call my real brother ''Bro'' xDD

That is so awesome. Literally, dangerously awesomeness!!! Please keep up what you're doing and have fun with your life!! I love your positive vibes :brofist: <3

Oruha25 wrote:

He cheers me up. He's fun, genuine and most of all he enjoys what he does, which fills you up with positivity. <3

Always will and always be :brofist: <3

Mimi90ITA wrote:

cuterosecheeks wrote:

Dont forget the make up so u can be fab omg

Actually I'm not able to use make up xDD I will never be fab TT-TT I'm a little monster :D

Little monster is still FABULOUS :brofist: :)
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)