FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2 - THE HARDEST JUMPSCARES!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm not a fan of the excessive cursing in this. :(
      Also, that plus you lack of enthusiasm and smiling (except for maybe towards the very, very end) makes it seem like you're not actually having fun and it's sad to watch. I want to watch and support you, but not force you to keep playing a game that doesn't make you happy because the videos get views.
      Thank you for not talking all the way through the telephone guy this time though. <3 I really like to hear his stories to better understand the game's story, and to build tension.
      And Foxy is my favorite too. <3
      ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

The post was edited 1 time, last by NasikaSakura ().

• It's funny for me that Markiplier (who I am also a fan of) who is really focused on this game and tries his best to complete it, is struggling so much, having really hard time, while Pewds is just fucking around, not caring too much about background and makes it without any bigger problems xD good job btw! only 2 more hours and you would complete 3rd night! :P :brofist:

Oh and BTW, bros, if u want to know what a phone guy is exactly saying at each night, I recommend to visit this site (spoiler alert!) Phone Guy - Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki
    • Seriously, he doesn't have to play it if he absolutely refuses to look into the game and learn anything about it. Clearly he doesn't like it for his own reasons and that's fine, but watching him being so cynical and condescending (playing too much with Ken? just kidding) is just not very entertaining and has a negative vibe overall (again, too much time spent with Ken? naah, I'm joking).
      The charm of the game lies in all the potential for theories, unveiling the backstory and learning the tactics, and Felix obviously doesn't give a fuck about any of this. He doesn't even bother listening to the phonecall, ffs.
      I think he should just drop it already.
    • Love all your videos, except this one.
      The excessive swearing word makes the video become annoying instead of enjoyable.
      I agree with 'Superherodonnie', it feels like you do not have the enthuiastic playing this game at all. Feels more like 'Hey, watch me play this game while I start making dumb shit cursing music'
      If you want to continue playing this game, please have more enthusiasm, like when you play 'Speed Runner', 'Amnesia', or even 'Outlast'.
      And please, cut down the excessive use of the swear word to a considerable amount.
    • lmaoooo my two favourite things: " balloon bitch " and " fuckedy fuck fuck fuck.....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, what the fuck? " Personally i dont mind if pewds swears, i find it funny but i guess its understandable the amount that there is, but oh well, it doesnt change much tbh xD plus even if he doesnt seem enthusiastic to play it at least hes still doing it lets respect that.
      私はかわいいです :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lxxnieee ().

• i think i MIGHT be done with this play through. i like his videos but this one is just......i dont know. he says on twitter he is actually starting to like FNAF2 but its clear your not that interested in it. pewds say he isnt sure if he gives a shit about whatever the phone guy has to say which is pretty dumb since the phone guy actually tells you how to handle the robots and gives a lil story. and you pretty much confirm your lack of interest when you say in the video that "i have to do something to keep myself entertained". like i said in the part 2 video if you actually gave yourself a chance to get into the game maybe you would like it. but constantly singing and making sexual jokes just breaks the tension. you say you only play games you would enjoy but why do you have to keep yourself entertained? i dont know about other people but when im bored of games or have to keep myself entertained i stop playing.

i just have one question would you play this game by yourself(no video or mic just you and the game) if your fans didnt ask?
    • If you dont want to play it then dont play it, nobody is forcing you. We wont attack you like Bonnie :P

however if you continue to play it i give you some ideas that may make it easy , it only works if you can click fast
      1) you check if BB is not Left Air Vent entrance, he will be there before moving in the office. If you see him, put on the mask and wait 5 seconds. Then check it again if gone.
      2)You flash the light in the hallway
      3)You wind up the music box. As it gets harder it gets harder to wind up to 100%, it's better if you dont wind it up to max so you have more time to stop the old animatronics to attack you
      4)when you exit the camera you put the mask on fast as in really fast , while the mask on you check if the office is clear. This needs to be fast for Bonnie, Freddy,Chica because once they see your face , your dead. Dont remove the mask to early if you saw somebody or hear a static radio noise. Mangle will make radio static noise if close to the office, put on the mask so she leaves.
      5) repeat the process
    • I do not understand why everyone is kicking off at this video. Pewds always swears and makes sexual jokes which in my opinion makes the videos funny to watch. He's done it in all his other horror game play videos and has never done a serious commentary. So think we all need to calm down here