Its the end!!! or is it?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Its the end!!! or is it?

No don't worry the world isn't gonna end :P lel.

OK so lets start..... unfortunatly i think im gonna just leave this forum for good (not delete the account or get banned or stuff keep reading if your interested)
      It was really awesome being here and yeah i know it wasn't for a long time it was rather a short period of time but im very happy i actually managed not to get a perm ban the first day i joined lel unfortunatly i don't wanna stay here longer its kinda where i use to "calm myself down" when im paranoid and sometimes depressed and i don't wanna bother you bro's with my sad stuff i sometimes say on the chat so i guess this is the end? :P yeah probably but at least i met a lot of people here and im happy that at least this forum "accepted" me.

BYE :brofist:
    • Mahedik wrote:

Nah... You'll be back. :D
      Right?
      Right!?
      o_O

Mehgo wrote:

Mourn the loss of the Squad Leader, my friends

Elve wrote:

Wow, that's a really good thought.
      I hope you can calm yourself down, and relax for a while.

It'll be a shame if you would leave the forum just because of all your problems.
      Good luck with dealing with them ^^

It does indeed seem like im coming back i have calmed down at least a little bit life is just so hard T^T ill try to be more active on the forum's and on the chat.