Greetings and Salutations

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Greetings and Salutations

Greetings everyone!
      My name is Markus and I am excited to be here! I was born and raised in the US, but I really hate its government so...yeah. I play a large amount of video games, as is the norm now a days, and watch way too much anime. If there's an anime you love then it'd be awesome if you could suggest it to me! I have way too many on backlog already but the more the merrier!!! I may be on and off here very often so I hope you all will tolerate any late replies from me.
      Thanks for reading and I hope your day is wonderful!

If you ever wanted to play a game or something I've linked my steam account and hopefully we'll have something in common to play ((free to play all the way my dude)).
      Eyo my dude :pewdie: , that's some pretty dank-meme gameplay if you know what I mean. :brofist:
    • Welcome to the forums, Markus~!
      If you're a huge anime fan, then it's probably gonna be hard trying to come up with an anime you haven't seen. One of my absolute favorites is Psycho Pass, and if you haven't heard of it, you should definitely check it out.
      I'm on the TeamSpeak server a lot and a lot of us play games together and stuff~ so you should come by.

I hope to see you around C:
    • Thanks for the hello!
      And Psycho-Pass! Yeah, my main man right here! Such a great story, and I wish I wasn't so lazy otherwise I would have finished it by now. There's just too many anime occupying my time right now. I'm trying to finish up Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann right now. Teamspeak? I never realized it was so popular since I only use it now and then with my friends. Where can I find the connection info?
      Eyo my dude :pewdie: , that's some pretty dank-meme gameplay if you know what I mean. :brofist: