Introduction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Introduction

✿✿✿•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` Artist `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• ✿✿✿
      I am a deviantART.com artist with focus in anime/manga style cartooning and comic making!
      (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ I've been watching Pewds since we were 300 bros and counting! <3
      ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
    • Well, that was quite the way to make a first impression! XD
      Love the spoiler. lol
      I'll have to learn how to do neat tricks like those. :D I'm just happy I learned that I can type pink flowers! hehehe <3
      It's interesting here so far. ouo I've not been able to explore all too much. When I get my computer back, I want to upload some fan art (for Pewds and Marzia). Hopefully they will see it some day~! ;u; I wish we could send him art to a PO box like Pewds used to, but too many stalkers~ ;u; Pooh~

The policies on spam confuse me though. *scratches head* It gives you an option to link your other websites in your ABout Me, so I did there and won't worry about that, but I want to in my tag line as well since that's my identity-- I am first and foremost an artist. OwO So that seems like the most logical thing to put in my tag line! But I guess that could qualify as self-advertising and not be allowed, so I do not know. :P

Ugh! QAQ And I just had to go back and edit this message so many times because I keep forgetting about the 3-emoticon maximum rule, or else they consider the message spam!! TTATT I think that's poopy... This feels very unnatural to type...
      ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿