Superhero RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Oalei softly cleared his throat as the other kitsune stripped right in front of him. He'd heard that the fox-folk generally behaved in a risque way, but witnessing it himself was another story. He didn't even want to think of what she might've had in mind for "fun".

The ifrit didn't even notice Sayuri's tail, one of many, until it was right in front of his face. After approximately five seconds, he swatted it away. "Oalei. My name is Oalei."

He turned to Ferris. "Share a room? I see nothing wrong with it." He said after a second's hesitation. The giant considered leaving as the kitsune entered, only to hear her ask the smaller one to watch her items. Or, hold on... was she asking him? For all he knew, she could've asked any one of the persons present. Eventually, he decided to leave it would be best to leave, and find his own room. But first, there was one thing to make sure of.

As quickly and inconspicuously as he could, he took a quick peek into the room, intending to find out just what was so important to Ferris. Guns, blades, and underwear. 'Odd for a delivery woman to be so well armed...' He thought, withdrawing and acting as if he'd done nothing. 'Taste in melee weapons is very questionable, though. I could most likely shatter those blades like twigs if I tried. Either way, she is not what she seems... And if someone like her needed to deliver that package... I should be cautious, It's possible that I've stumbled onto something big'.

Shrugging, Oalei walked off, towards the room opposite of Ferris'. "I'll take this room." He said to Norman before entering.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • "excellent!" Suddenly, a small blip sounded, followed by the beckoning of CK. "Oh... I appologize for the abrupt end to this little tour, but there is something important I must attend to..." Not realizing he was still in view, he made way for the study, but managed to calmly close and lock the door behind him... Following this was the sound of wheels turning, and some odd CH-CHUNK, And the sound of machinery. After these sounds repeated, but in the reverse order, the door to the study unlocked and opened, with no one inside.

OOC: these are not viewed by characters until they are DVD's. This one will be in the back of the fridge in 2 days; But norman never took them out of the containment and analysis lab...

IC: ----PROJECT N.O.V.A. ANALYSIS 1-------
      Norman walked into the room, and the camera begins to shift around, analyzing everything in front of it, revealing many computers, a monitor with a sort of stick "body" and a base with wheels attached. A female face was on the monitor. Despite most things being visible, the lights were off. "CK, activate lighting, expose the core, and begin the startup process of the main computer." After the female face nodded, everything became more clear in the cameras view, and now a large test tube filled with an odd teal liquid sat in the center, an orb floating in the middle. "CK, Begin analysis of the atomic makeup... Follow up with a soundwave reaction test... Don't ask questions, I will tell you more tomarrow". CK sighed, and engines could be heard, along with a blue grid of light passing over what seemed to be a gem. Norman simply sat down and watched.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: Sorry everyone! I had a very busy weekend~
      IC: Ferris sat in the half bath, eyes closed and listening to the suroundings. I wonder what this delivery thing is all about... And that glowing orb. Seems of significant importance. She thought. Oh well... At least the company is nice. Different, at least. Better than the... Ferris shook her head. No. Don't think of that. Not now. She then continued relaxing in the foam, dreaming away of all the things she could do.
      ==In the room==

Ferris? Ferris? RC to Ferris, over! A noise came from something strapped to one of the guns. The voice was pretty buzzy, and seemed to wear off any second. Respond, Ferris!
    • OOC: CK is running an audio feed to the rooms and the hallway connecting them right now... So this is also goin to be on that DVD, but you can hear this specific post.

"analysis complete. What now?" she snapped. everything was quiet for a moment. "Turn off the power in the hallway and guest rooms, along with a noise similar to that of a generator dying. Lock the doors shut until this is over... Soundproofing is at its highest, correct?" Ck went quiet for a seconds, and the lights went off and the doors locked, but the heating, AC and whatnot continued to run. She was sabotaging this. "Done." she exhaled. "good. Now, what reactions did it have to the auditory samples?" Norman asked in a rather stern manner
      CK: "bells-"
      Norman: "CK don't pull this crap. You know I need every detail. Material?"
      CK: "Silver... silver bells." She went to leave, but norman was steadfast in his actions.
      Norman: "CK, WHAT TYPE OF BELL?!"
      CK: "CHURCH! Church bells... why does all of this matter so much?"
      Norman could be heard sighing. "Project N.O.V.A. Concerns everyone, CK. This is for a change in the world... It may suffer, but its better that it does not become whole again." He said in a rather disappointed tone. CK followed up with "WHY must it suffer at all?! Is it its own fault that it EXISTS? IS EXISTENCE A FAULT?!" Norman sighed, simply replying with "let the bells toll, CK. Don't make me run a manual override..."

OOC: this was as close as I could get to what I was looking for... by the way, add in a tiny shrill sound similar to a scream muffled by liquid and glass... The blips and blaps are from computers gathering data, and the fluctuating high-then-low-then-high pitch sound is simply the main PC continuing to analyze as the crystal vibrates in the tank; This section is played from a screen on the ceilings of the rooms. The orb seems as if it is suffering...

EDIT: The bell is audible in the rooms, so it is sounding from both the direction of the study and the speakers.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• The room had begun to shake slightly, throwing Norman off-balance, until he caught himself. It stopped, and a single bit of unknown
      material.... had grown from the orb. "excellent. CK, I need you to flip the power... Shut down the facilities... or at least just turn off the lights. I will be returning to the study, understand? you know what to do next." he said, giving a small wave as he made his way back down the corridor, opening the bookcase once more, closing it, and popping in a CD of bells, before acting as if he suddenly learned the volume was too loud. The lights flickered back on, and a small scratching noise could be heard from the back room. Norman pulled back the recliner, and with that, began to snooze.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: *drops all work* YAAAAY!

IC: "URGHHH!" Ferris grabbed her ears and pulled them down. "BELL NOISES! Who makes those indistinguishable irritating ear-cleaving noises?" She got up from the bathtub, drying herself off and stepping out of the bathroom door, all fluffed and a bit pissed. She's still holding down her ears. "Urk, the noise. Why must my ears be so sensitive...!" She pulled her towel a bit up, and walked to Oalei's room, banging on the door. "Yo, care to help a bit?"
    • Slowly, the door to the Ifrit's room opened, and a somewhat irritable Oalei responded. "I thought you'd be concerned about more than just the bell. The fact the speakers work when we supposedly have no power is... Suspicious, to say the least." He refrained from commenting on the amount of weapons he saw in Ferris' room. "I suppose you want me to make the awful racket stop, or find a way out of here. Either way, I won't be able to do much... Other than burn a hole in the doors holding us in here. And about those... Unless I'm mistaken, those doors aren't designed to stay shut without power, they're designed to PREVENT others being trapped when power goes out; In other words, they use power to stay closed, not the other way around."

The giant of a man sighed. "You want me to make a hole in one of them, don't you?" He guessed.

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• Sayuri, meanwhile, had taken advantage of the situation, and jumped onto Ferris, hugging her tight and nipping her ear. "Oh, come on~ It's a bit romantic, isn't it~?" She giggled and now nipped at Ferris' upper lip, her tails tickling the ifrit behind her.
    • realizing the doors being down, he quickly scurried back to his small pad, which was currently on the move. It had two adorable little robot legs and ran away, Norman whisper-screaming at the small thing to stop. Catching up finally, he turned off the doors, allowing them to open, but not before causing a small ruckus. a small light on his watch began to flash a little. Looking at the watch's face, he noticed that the crystal was vibrating in the test chamber. A look of both shock and awe lay on his face as he stared into the image, not knowing what how to respond. Why was it reacting? WHAT was it reacting to?
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: The narrator of the story stood up and undid the blowing up barrel, gazing evilly at the one who spawned in the demonic creature.

Please make a character sheet and don't EVER interrupt an ongoing RP which you are not part of. I recommend you make a character sheet first, and then discuss the actions before just posting them. Thanks in advance!

Alsoooo, waiting for Stryder to reply.
    • OOC: Eh? Didn't I already make a reply to you? Oh, alright, I'll just make another post then.

IC: Though Oalei's ears were nowhere near as keen as a kitsune's, even he could hear the commotion being caused. "That's it, burning a hole in the door." He said, walking off past the kitsune, straight towards the powered doors. The moment he approached them, a brightly glowing ball of flame in in hand, the doors had opened. So, it appeared the human had attempted to deceive him, as he thought. "NORMAN!" The ifrit shouted at the top of his lungs. "YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!"

• Norman's face, initially covered in shock, turned to anger. Listen, bub. I WILL explain, that is, if you can keep your mouth shut, Got it? I understand that I shouldn't keep secrets, but this is beyond morals..." He had his fists up earlier, but slowly lowered them now, as to show a lack of needing to defend. He kept eye contact, his mouth still slightly curled into a frown.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Oalei's eyes narrowed as he gave a fierce glare, the very air around him seeming to heat up. "I will be he judge of what is beyond morals or not, human. Your thinking that they do not apply does NOT fill me with confidence."

• "IF you want to see, you must swear to secrecy... I already have a good amount of backing, But you know the media- dirty lying bugs that always make everything much worse. If they were to find out about project N.O.V.A.... Nevermind. Listen, if you are so intent on finding out, follow me... and make sure no one is behind us." Norman began to walk towards the study once more, occasionally looking back to see if there were any other... 'curious' visitors
      WHAT HAVE I DONE