The Last Door chapters 1-5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Last Door chapters 1-5

Hi! So I recently found this really fun indie pixel horror game called the last door. There are five chapters, and they are currently raising money for the sixth one. I have so far only played the first chapter and half of the second one, but it is really interesting. In the game you travel back and explore dark and mysterious Great Britain from the 1890's, investigate ghostly and gloomy places to uncover their cryptic secrets. A unique visual style that will show only what's necessary, triggering your imagination to bring the game's world alive. Investigate and wander through uniquely designed low-res style graphics as Jeremiah ( the character you play as) uncovers the ominous truth. Outstanding soundtrack, by the award winner composer Carlos Viola completes the strange and frightening atmosphere of the game. Outstanding sound effects, makes it all the more effective. This game is a tribute to classic point and click adventures. Brings back the 90's feeling of the genre and mixes it up with a touch of contemporary gameplay and the thrill of modern TV series. With the release of each new chapter, the previous one becomes free.

Here is the Original trailer :
      [youtube] [/youtube]
      Where you can find the game : You can find the first five episodes at their official website here or you can buy the collectors edition at stem for $9.99 u.s dollars here.

I hope you enjoy!!!
      :thumbsup:
      ~Tiffa :brofist: