the channel died when he removed comments.. what do u guys think :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Disabling comments was not a move which made the channel dead. I feel it as a way to silence those pesky haters and spammers. At least we bros can express our thought of pewds videos here! :) I dont think the channel will die that easily. There are so many faithful bros out there!! We will always be there for him :)

~ Have a good day bros! :brofist:
    • His channel is not dead or dieing it is growing at a very fast rate. ♥ And I think Pewds did the right thing with are the spam, self advertisement, haters, trolls and fights going on down there I don't blame him one bit I would have done the same thing. ♥ Don't get me wrong I am just fine with constructive criticism, but it must be constructive criticism not just "Pewds you suck." I want you to prove your point say what he is doing wrong and not use immature insults. It does not have to be perfect, but I don't think a valid point is too much to ask for. (But this is the internet after all so I guess it is. ♥)
      ♥♥♥♥♥
    • i feel like it was going to happen at some point and it's fine as long as we have some type of account.
      we can still connect with pewds.
      that is all that matters to me that is. sorry
      Goal:
      for today to be better than yesterday,
      and tomorrow better than today . . .

Thank you very much for your time.
      -QuietQuilla :brofist:
    • SandraOsk wrote:

The channel is not dead, I mean, you're still watching his videos aren't you? He isn't losing subscribers? The only thing different is that there are no comments. The comments were filled with spammers so he really couldn't see the comments that bros were writing, which is kind of sad if you really think about it. If you'd be in his shoes, wouldn't you be sad if you would put so much hard work in your video and all you could see in the comment section was spam, and you'd see no appreciation? I'm pretty sure you'd wonder why you're putting so much pressure on yourself in the first place. So think of it as a new improved way for his channel :)
      ~~ForeverPewdie'sSis~~ :brofist: :brofist:
      DNT BE A BARREL THO D:<!!!