One experience to rule them all

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Forsaken wrote:

Not much of a fan of the new name. Not much of a fan of the new name. Broarmy suited it well enough but oh well at least it doesn't crash as much

While the days of technical hiccups on a more constant level are over, that has nothing to do with this change. We still use our own server systems managed by me. The only thing I'm not managing anymore (never was technically) is the domain name pewdiepie.com - that is done for us by applying our wishes to the general concept. Advantage here: we get better ddos protection etc from CloudFlare as we're now business customers.
      As for the name, I had an inner mental debate about that too but it's just not really smart to try and force through god how many brands. The broarmy.net domain is still intact and will always be accessible as a short domain if you need it.

Mystery wrote:

Besides the name change, no other changes are made. Right?

Correct, see above.
    • @'Vicsyyy'

Let's just say that I loaded my shotguns with special rounds (them purple/pinkish ones) back during all the hassle with Maker Studios. I was loaded, horse at the ready and pretty much just needing a good enough reason to hunt them hehe.

But seriously though, as stated before, cautious is an understatement. That said, I'm more than sure we're OK for now. Especially since this is an agreement, not a signed contract of any sort.

The forum itself is a community built website and I highly doubt that both community and the head honchos of the forum alike are willing to change that. This is community driven, Maker Studios accepted that and because of the popularity of this website over the years, Maker Studios accepts the agreement that they run the official site, we run the community site (or at least that's what I see this agreement as). Don't quote me on that, it's just how I see it as (inb4 someone quotes this).

However all that said... Maker Studios better not make any sudden decisions that will incur the wrath of the community... Especially with CORMANO around... *loads shotguns*

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART