Hey

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey girls, boys, others, Call me Monolith and what ever you do don't question the name. I am born female but call me what ever you want lol. I spend most my day listening to Lapfox, black veil brides, skrillex and breath Carolina. I love video games and play FNAF, Portal, Feral Heart (although its full of drama), Skyrim, Minecraft and roblox Occasionally. I watch pewdiepie on a daily basis and have been doing it since 2012. Random facts are that my favorite colors are black, green, silver, red and my favorite animals are spottedhyenas, Coyotes and wolves, and rats.

The rules didn't say you weren't aloud to mention crap about stuff along the lines of:

Controversial fandoms/sub cultures: Furries, bronies,

Spiritual subcultures: Therianthropy, Otherkin

Opinions on topics: Pop culture, Fashion, fandoms ect

Gender identity.

So if a admin is around could he/she/it please tell me if these topics are aloud?
      Thank you

~Monolith
    • The only topics that can create a shitstorm here are politics and religion, those seem fine, and probably only some of the members here could provide you constructive criticism regarding those topics

Anyway, welcome to the Bro Army, feel free to PM me regarding the forum if you need any kind of help, have fun :)