Music Anyone?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Music Anyone?

HI, everyone! So I decided to start this thread so y'all can add different bands and such for everyone to discover.
      My favorites are Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, and Skrillex.
      I mostly listen to punk rock, dubstep, etc.
      So yeah. Add some bands you like and their genre and we can all discover new people.
      Byeeeeee :brofist:
      the introverted turtle does not approve this message ;)
    • I listen to a lot of music and I don't really have a favorite kind of music. I really love Bring me the Horizon, Eminem and Sia though. I think I could say that they're my three favorites.
      I can find myself listening to really old music too so idk, my taste in music is kinda weird I guess xD
    • I listen to a lot of different music genres. From k-pop (SHINee, BTS, BtoB, BigBang), through metal (System of a Down, Slipknot), indie (Daughter, The xx, The Perishers), j-rock/metal (Alice Nine, Abingdon Boys School, Matenrou Opera), j-pop (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Root 5), rock (Thirty Seconds to Mars, Happysad) to classical music (mostly Beethoven, Mozart and Debussy). :)
    • I listen to many kinds of music, and I really love them all :D Linkin Park is my most favorite band, and BIG BANG is the second one :D Recently I just focus on listening to anime songs and theme songs from games and movies, and some of them are really great. I think maybe you should listen to them :)
    • I listen to pretty much anything, but mostly post-hardcore and any other genre of rock. Recently I've really gotten into Famous Last Words, Bring Me The Horizon and Crown The Empire.

Some other good bands/artists I enjoy:

Breaking Benjamin(Rock)
      Bullet For My Valentine(Heavy Metal)
      Ed Sheeran(Pop? I guess, feel free to correct me on this.)
      Incubus(Rock)
      My Body Sings Electric(Alternative Rock)(Really smooth and enjoyable songs for all kinds of people.)
      Nirvana(Rock)
      Led Zeppelin(Classic Rock)
      Rush(Classic Rock)
      We Came As Romans(They do really good cover songs.)(Melodic Metalcore.)

Also Katy Perry and Mariah Carey I enjoy. I'm serious about that last sentence.

There are loads more bands I could add to this, but that would take a very long time.

When bubbles attack.