What are some of your favorite life quotes?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Someone says "Hew what's up?"
      My Dad would respond,
      "Hay is for horses, straw is cheaper, grass is free, buy a farm and have all three, cows eat it why don't we?"
      It has always been my favorite quote but now it is especially special because my father passed away 6 months ago.
      I'm dying on the inside and he doesn't seem to care
    • Annasoar wrote:

Someone says "Hew what's up?"
      My Dad would respond,
      "Hay is for horses, straw is cheaper, grass is free, buy a farm and have all three, cows eat it why don't we?"
      It has always been my favorite quote but now it is especially special because my father passed away 6 months ago.

thats a really good quote anna!! ^^
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • "If you can't fly, then run,
      if you can't run, then walk
      if you can't walk, then crawl
      but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." -Martin Luther King.

God that was so inspirational, it made me cry...*quickly turns around and squirts lemons in eyes* Oh, no! THE FEELZ!!!!!!!
      NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    • Annasoar wrote:

Someone says "Hew what's up?"
      My Dad would respond,

Beautiful and remarkable quote :) :brofist:

InsanityLover wrote:

"If violence isn't solving all your problems, you're not using enough of it."

So true...:D

So goddamn true... :D :brofist:

Sandrina wrote:

"honestly, you just take a deep breath and say f*ck it"
      - jhonny knoxville

"you do you" :brofist:

Danbo. wrote:

"If you can't fly, then run,
      if you can't run, then walk
      if you can't walk, then crawl
      but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." -Martin Luther King.

God that was so inspirational, it made me cry...*quickly turns around and squirts lemons in eyes* Oh, no! THE FEELZ!!!!!!!

Yes, very inspirational - he has some very great quotes that truly motivate me :brofist: *cutting onions* them feels..
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • "It is better to regret that you tried than regret that you didn't." - Me xD

"I'm not going to die. Because I'm the one who will protect you." - Asuna from Sword Art Online

"But when I learned how strong you really were, I felt relieved. So even if I die, you keep living. Live to see the end of this world and to see why it was born. The reason why a weak girl like me ended up here.... And the reason you and I met. That's what I want you to do." - Sachi from Sword Art Online

"Whether here or the real world, you can cry when it hurts." - Kirito from Sword Art Online

and finally

"Hatred and sorrow are power; they are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward." - Sebastian Michaelis from The Black Butler

私の名前は柊 シノアです。

あたしはアニメが好き 。

• Understanding is on the path to learning - Me

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. - Bruce Lee

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. - Colin Powell

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes so you would quit judging yourself by how you look through your own eyes..." - Bonnie the Bunny

The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him? ~Chuang Tzu
    • MilkAholic MilkMan wrote:

Understanding is on the path to learning - Me

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. - Bruce Lee

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. - Colin Powell

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes so you would quit judging yourself by how you look through your own eyes..." - Bonnie the Bunny

The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him? ~Chuang Tzu

so inspirational... and i just noticed you quoted me.. xD <3 :3
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • ^^^^

Ofc course I did :3 <3

We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world. And I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common - which is - we all want to be happy. - Ellen DeGeneres

To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. - Mark Twain

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. - Vince Lombardi

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi

'' If you expect a woman to drop everything she's doing to do what you want her to, Your crazy '' -Me

'' ....You must understand a little of the past, before you can deal with what's in front of you '' - My Tec Teacher

'' People always told me Be careful what you do, Don't go around breaking young girls' hearts And mama always told me Be careful who you love Be careful what you do Because a lie becomes the truth '' -Michael Jackson - Billy Jean

"Shyness is everywhere in everyone if you try to get rid off it you will comeplete your goal" SvannahzSatoriGaming 2015

Life is Life, Live with it, Roll with it, Flow with it - Me

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~MilkAholicMilkMan~ ().

• ericcckky wrote:

"It is better to regret that you tried than regret that you didn't." - Me xD

"I'm not going to die. Because I'm the one who will protect you." - Asuna from Sword Art Online

"But when I learned how strong you really were, I felt relieved. So even if I die, you keep living. Live to see the end of this world and to see why it was born. The reason why a weak girl like me ended up here.... And the reason you and I met. That's what I want you to do." - Sachi from Sword Art Online

"Whether here or the real world, you can cry when it hurts." - Kirito from Sword Art Online

and finally

"Hatred and sorrow are power; they are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward." - Sebastian Michaelis from The Black Butler

I love the quote that was made by you :) :brofist: That quote is my most-used advice for people around me "You never know if you never try."

MilkAholic MilkMan wrote:

Understanding is on the path to learning - Me

I love the quote that was made by you :) <3 "Learning through failing" - I love Martin Luther King Jr. (the second of his) :brofist: So inspirational and I hope a lot of people come into this thread and read these quotes of you bros so they get motivated in life
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)