What are some of your favorite life quotes?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I have plenty.

"My dream isn't to become the best, it's to become someone who I'm not ashamed to be."
      - Key; SHINee

"The only thing I have to do in life is to die. Everything else is a choice... including breathing."
      - G-Dragon; Big Bang

"Role model? I don't have one. I want to be one."
      - Himchan; B.A.P.

"I can't change the world, but I'm hoping that what I say and do will inspire everyone to try."
      - Tablo; Epik High

"Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive."
      - Tablo; Epik High

"You have to become the 'first of yourself' before you try to become the 'second of anyone'."
      - BoA

"The star shines for everyone in the world, but in reality, it itself is surrounded in darkness."
      - Tablo; Epik High
      This is the best signature you will ever encounter in your whole life.
      Be amazed.
      :barrel:
    • pfhgetty wrote:

I found this on the app store in the description for pressed in (not really life, but kind of funny).
      "Puns are the highest form of literature"
      -Alfred Hitchcock

This made me giggle XD :brofist:

Leonidass wrote:

A long ass one right here:

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.Delicious Ambiguity.”

― Gilda Radner

Wow. This is inspiring <3 :brofist:

Ebenezer Scrooge wrote:

It reminds me of how humanity will fall one day.

I get it now. It is a lil sad :brofist:

RighteousNicky wrote:

I am the architect of my own destruction - The prince of persia

I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and razed in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do? Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. - Algalon the Observer

Strength of the Earth, hear my call! Shield them in this dark hour, the last defenders of Azeroth! - Thrall

Those are quotes that fill me with such emotions and motivate me greatly!

They all sound powerful and full of strength!!! No doubt they motivate you greatly <3 :brofist: :)

Bonnie the Bunny wrote:

I am strong because I know my weaknesses, I am Beautiful because I am aware of my flaws, I am Fearless because I know illusion from real, I am Wise because I have learned from my mistakes, I am a Lover because I have known hate, And I can Laugh because I have felt Sadness.

Beautiful quote you had there! <3 :brofist:
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • study like you're going to live forever, live like you're going to die tomorrow

thats my all time favourite quote. i don't even know who said that hahaha
      btw, a little question, is it allowed to post a thread about a small charity program I'm doing? if not then okay, I'm just solo inspired by what pews have done lol
    • The future is not a straight line. There are many different pathways. We must try to decide that future for ourselves. (Kiyoko)

"This could vork... friends. Uh... ve don't have to kiss, do ve?" Germany
      "Nope~ Unless you want to~" Italy
      -Germany and Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers english dub

"Santo Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer! Santo Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer! I've summoned you from the depths of Hell. Show yourself!" (Britain)
      "You kolled?" (Russia)
      "I wasn't calling you!" (Britain)
      -Britain and Russia, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Mmm hmmm
      "Yea just..... just dont die ok ok"

• azkarthur wrote:

study like you're going to live forever, live like you're going to die tomorrow

btw, a little question, is it allowed to post a thread about a small charity program I'm doing? if not then okay, I'm just solo inspired by what pews have done lol

I'm not sure about that but I saw you posted it on my another thread. Maybe you should ask Admin?... Anyway, keep progressing the charity as its best. You are fixing the world :) Nice quote. Indeed, learning never ends and live life to its fullest <3 :brofist:

DatWierdAnimeGurl wrote:

The future is not a straight line. There are many different pathways. We must try to decide that future for ourselves. (Kiyoko)

"Santo Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer! Santo Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer! I've summoned you from the depths of Hell. Show yourself!" (Britain)
      "You kolled?" (Russia)

Mmm hmmm

I gotta watch Hetalia to get what are those quotes about which it is in my list and just waiting to be watched. First quote is so true :) :brofist:
    • DatWierdAnimeGurl wrote:

The future is not a straight line. There are many different pathways. We must try to decide that future for ourselves. (Kiyoko)

"You kolled?" (Russia)

Mmm hmmm

muzzo_3009 wrote:

azkarthur wrote:

study like you're going to live forever, live like you're going to die tomorrow

I'm not sure about that but I saw you posted it on my another thread. Maybe you should ask Admin?... Anyway, keep progressing the charity as its best. You are fixing the world :) Nice quote. Indeed, learning never ends and live life to its fullest <3 :brofist:

DatWierdAnimeGurl wrote:

"You kolled?" (Russia)

Mmm hmmm

I gotta watch Hetalia to get what are those quotes about which it is in my list and just waiting to be watched. First quote is so true :) :brofist:

alright guys, i will! and thanks muzzo!
    • "Where men blindly seek the truth, remember: Nothing is true; Where men are limited by morality and law, remember:everything is permited."
      -Ezio Auditore da Firenze
      "One day, men will stop cheating each others; in that day, we'll see what humanity is truly capable of."
      -Giovanni Auditore da Firenze
    • lrrt43 wrote:

"Where men blindly seek the truth, remember: Nothing is true; Where men are limited by morality and law, remember:everything is permited."
      "One day, men will stop cheating each others; in that day, we'll see what humanity is truly capable of."

I love those two quotes! :) I still have faith in humanity... :brofist:
    • lrrt43 wrote:

"Where men blindly seek the truth, remember: Nothing is true; Where men are limited by morality and law, remember:everything is permited."

#Amazing! and true :D
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD
    • "We hereby declare that we will live as the weak, fight as the weak
      and as the weak, we will destroy the strong!
      As once we were, and as we will always be.
      Accept the fact that we are the weakest race.
      Accept that we are the weakest race,
      One that can become anything because we were born with nothing"

-Sora, NGNL
      Spilling the Mysteries...

• n4ulquiorra/ichi wrote:

innocence is life's biggest illusion

Xavy_Aaweesomee!!! wrote:

"We hereby declare that we will live as the weak, fight as the weak
      and as the weak, we will destroy the strong!
      As once we were, and as we will always be.
      Accept the fact that we are the weakest race.
      Accept that we are the weakest race,
      One that can become anything because we were born with nothing"

-Sora, NGNL

Nice quotes guys :D
      Drunk Security Guards - YouTube

"FUCK DA POLICE!
      FUCK DA POLICE!"
      "SCATTER!!!!!"

this video is just too perfect XD