Philosophy of Life

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Philosophy on life,

I am the author of my own book, I do shit for myself..
      Whatever I do, I will be doing it for myself and for the people I love.
      No one is responsible for your happiness, it's your choice to be happy or not.
      Never assume unless otherwise stated.
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."

• Here is my philosophy:
      "Whatever it is you want to do really really bad,that's legal,just do it.I say this because,I don't know about you,but I'd rather do something and know what happens afterwards then sit around and waste my whole life away wondering what might have happened if I had done it the moment I got a chance too." That's just how I am. I don't mean be reckless,stupid,and careless I just mean going after what you want when the opportunity presents itself is all. :)
    • I mainy have three principles for living my life, but I dont really encourage people to follow, but they can if they like.

Display Spoiler
      1. Never Stop Learning. Learning can change your world and may even make you find your true meaning of your life, or even find one of the darkest mysteries in the world. Learning is much more than knowing stuff; it's about knowing your world and how to live in it.

2.Just because something is illegal, doesn't mean it's not moral. In order words, don't just go by the social norms just because you want to become "cool". In order to live life morally and well, a person should reflect what things they should follow or do, without the judgement of anyone else. If other people influence your thinking all the time, then your not thinking, and when not thinking, your not learning, which is against the first principle.

3.Use your knowledge/skill/passion for something good. You should use your trade to benefit humanity, because if you don't, well, in short, it's selfish. Yes, you may want to use it only for your benefit, but what's the point? You have about ~70+ years to live, while you benefiting to humanity can literally affect and effect the whole world, and maybe, the whole universe.
    • life is just like an rusted pipe, you just want to reapir it but you never do it because yo have to much worries around it that you forget completely about the pipe, that means life became meaningless but you dont realize that if you fix that pipe the problems around that are gonna vanish because they are gona see teh pipe new they are gonna see your life good so the problems are gonna gone away because your life is good and fixed