What's going on with Pewds?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What's going on with Pewds?

So first off I'd like to say, this is in no way meant to be hate and it shouldn't be taken that way because I'm a fan of him as a youtuber and as a person. He by all appearances is a really good person and I have a lot of respect for him. Now to the point. It feels like ages since he's actually finished a series. I like all of his videos but the playthroughs really stand out for me. It's a way to watch someone play a game I can't afford because I'm too broke with some added constant comic relief lol. I mean he was openly excited about playing Alien Isolation and The Evil Within but I don't think he's finished either of them and I've been waiting for the next parts of the series for over a week. I get that Alien Isolation got a bit repetitive and boring so I'm not as bummed about that one, but The Evil Within has been awesome so far. I read somewhere that it's because the feedback that he gets doesn't suggest that he should continue them but he made this forum for the bros that want to give legitimate feedback and honestly don't think I've seen any negative feedback for The Evil Within. Everyone seemed pretty damn excited about seeing the next part. The multiplayer videos and the mobile game videos are funny and all but they don't get me excited for another upload like a series does. They're also not why I started watching Pewds in the first place. Like I said, no hate intended. Brofist.
    • I still enjoy it as well but it's just weird to me that he used to finish playthroughs for games that weren't near as good. Like Bully for example. Don't get me wrong it's a really good game but I never would've guessed he would do a whole series of it. The Evil Within on the other hand is a horror game and a really good one at that. You'd think he'd be psyched to get a good horror game since there's soooo many bad ones out there lol. Anyways, I'll always watch Pewds, it's just seemed a little off to me lately.
    • I will not comment about the matter, because well, I'm still a little upset about it too. But anyway... I read the comments here and I couldn't go without write it: How many times does he have to repeat? He already finished Alien Isolation and the videos are in his site. You can watch all of them there.
    • I saw that he uploaded #8 one day but I didn't see that he uploaded the rest that day. Probably because I check his uploads around noon. Hopefully he does the same thing with The Evil Within. Thanks for informing me that he uploaded all of Alien Isolation, even though there was a little attitude behind it ;p
    • hmm well... I like the funny and dumb games he plays all the time, but I'd love to see a long walktrough again. I'm really hoping he plays the new corpse party.

And also go to his Website he uploaded the ENTIRE alien isolation walktrough there. I honestly dont know why he didn't put it on youtube but yeah. Hope you can enjoy the series :D
    • I actually haven't watched any of the corpse party stuff. I've been meaning to for a while though. I'm a huge fan of Silent Hill so when I went through all his playlists again the other day I freaked out cause I guess I never noticed he played the first Silent Hill. Anyways I'm watching that one currently. I looked on YouTube a bit ago and all of the Alien Isolation videos are one there now so I might finish watching those. Don't get me wrong, I love all of his videos including the dumb games. I was just getting worried he was starting to steer away from playthroughs. Either way like he said, he doesn't want to be a slave to YouTube and do everything everyone wants, which is totally understandable. So even if he does steer away from playthroughs I wont hold it against him. I'll just be very sad ;p
    • If he started it as a let's play I'm pretty sure he'll finish them. YouTubers really don't like to stop a let's play unless the game is extremely bad at somepoint. Since he has "part 1, part 2" etc... in the titles it's safe to assume he'd finish them. 1 week isn't that long to wait. Worry if 1 month has past lol