31,970,288 Subscribers!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewds, in all honesty it should be us thanking you, instead of you thanking us. Well, in my opinion it should be. You've done so much for so many people, whether it be making someone laugh on a bad day or giving the millions of fans entertainment for a day. Especially for me, you've made all my days great just by posting a video for me to watch, so all I can say is thank you Pewds.
    • Det är väldigt fint att se att du verkligen bryr dig om vad du gör, och att du vågar tala om hur tungt det kan vara att få onödigt
      kritik!

Är imponerad av din ärlighet och öppenhet!

Hoppas du trivs med vad du gör och känner att du är på väg i rätt riktning!
    • Congrats Pewds!!!! I can't believe it's been more than a year since I started watching your videos. I remember I started watching because I went through a trauma after a big car accident, and I needed something to put my mind off it and cheer me up. Love you always.
      btw I couldn't stop staring at your beard the entire time lol
      Fabulous for Life
    • I was so touched when I saw this video Pewds!

As you said, most Youtubers make videos of this kind of topic when they hit a milestone,
      but it's probably because that you chose to celebrate a random number (31970288? lol) of subs which show how unique you are,
      and kinda proved what you said about how you cared about us bros;D

I first saw your video when a blogger+translator called Horny Dragon introduced you.
      As a recent subscriber and tracing back your videos, I can feel the sincere you show in them and I'm sure all your supporters do so.
      I feel sorry for the spams that made you close the comment section and can feel your struggle in such a short time,
      but glad you figured out another space to let people still connect with you.

You really are awesome!
      *gamer girl's brofist from Taiwan*
    • Holly molly Pewds! 31million.. I still remember when you reached 3million subs! I remember the first time I saw one of your videos. It was a montage from penumbra.. I laughed my butt off! It was the first time that I watched a youtuber, playing horror games, screaming and making me (and ll the bros!) laugh!I have like 31million feelings right now haha. I just wanted to say you that you are awesome man, and that I love you as a bro!. It is so nice to see that there is still people in this world that want others to be happy. I also wanted to say you that I feel sorry for not watching most of this year's videos. I had difficult moments and so minuscule times to stay around youtube.. buuuut guess it is time for a mega update for me! I am going on a marathon tomorrow of alot of your vids! just as past years when I had the time.
      Thanks Pewds for being such an amazing and incredible person. I dont even feel good writing because I have not give all my full support this year, but I just wanted to tell you all of this. thanks for the laughs! and yes, you are right about many bros not feeling happy if you play or not play some genres or games, but you still have even mor bros supporting that! so dont worry about that.
      Thanks Pewds
      PD: miss Stephano
      PD2: lve you bro!
      PD3: brofist
    • I felt really glad watching Pewdie and this vlog of his! I may not be watching your vids much and interacting here in the forums much right now compared to some time ago, but I appreciate your appreciation, PewDiePie! And stay awesome, too! :brofist:
      Do your best, have fun, keep calm, look at the bright side, and friendship for the win! ^^
    • Pewds, I have been arround here since like 100.000 subs and I have to tell that you always try to do things on your one Way, and thats why I really like this channel, I thing the whole point of this channel is about make people happy, by playing horror, funny, RPG, and everythings that comes in mind. as long you keep your personality and your really, REALLY particular sense of Humor.

Thats My Bro is the Soul of all this, Drawing even the smallest smile in peoples faces, somehow you manage to do that, starting with me, I have to thanks for being you Felix. Pewds..... POODS

Bro fist From Colombia and the Whole LatinAmerica :brofist: