31,970,288 Subscribers!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Ive been with you for over 2 years now and I've been threw some shit with you ^^ but ill never leave cis i really liked you from the beginning on.. :3 I've been there when you hit 10 million and when you broke world record, when you stopped playing amnesia, when you turned off comments, but i will never leave. i had a test today and youtube (especially you) help me to calm down and... its just there is something about it that will never let me go. The first video I've ever watched from you is mad father (i think episode 12?) and after that i never left :3 <3
      my name is rahel, and i am from austria (europe) :3
      i will always love you
    • To be honest, I never thought that I will watch your channel, although I knew my boyfriend were watching them, his sister were watching them, but I though like "Oh yeah, some another Youtube channel were (Swedish?!; as I'm from Estonia it came as a surprise to me, but great that in little Northern-Europe countries we have such great characters like you for example) guy is showing different games etc", BUT just few days ago I started to watch it (thanks to TheFineBros Youtube channel for this), and somehow I started to like it. So today I were happy to see this kind of video, as it is really supporting for your viewers as well, when you care about their time and support they give to you. So keep going. :thumbsup:
    • You're an inspiration to a lot of us pewds and it makes me so happy that you always try to connect with us bros. Keep doing what you love and always know that we Bros will always support you and your decisions
      Don't be a salad, be the best damn broccoli you could ever be.”―PewDiePie :pewdie: :brofist:
    • Pewdiepie!

You entertained me for a long time now and i'm s-so full of feeling right now...
      This is a song...
      "I've seen you when you got your first duck, i seen you do all the things a man should do."
      "And all of the ragequits i've never seen you so.....Hmmmmmm.......FABULOUS!"
      "Fabulousnes is the greatest of thing and my profilepic is so fabbbb!!"
      "when your face is out of control there's something you gotta do"
      "Everyday i see you videos and you are a Fabulous"
      "The fabulous is the most Fabulous i seen"
      This song was made for you Pewdie. I'll hope you see this one! :brofist: :barrel: :pewdie:
    • We all love you Pewdie, whatever you will do you made so many people happy because of your videos :) You don't even realise how many lifes you've saved and how many people are smiling now only because of you. You seem to be a friend even though we don't know you :) So do your best and be here with us, still ! :)
      Brofist !
    • hello felix ,my name is gaya , im 14 years ols from israel.
      my english is not my best skill.
      i just wanted to say that we really love you here , me and my friends always watch you together and having a wonderfull time!
      now i want to say to you from me.
      every day im on the youtube just waiting to new vidaos , and when they come out , im getting so excited , and even more when im watching them , and after that , im with a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
      i know that you dont like it very much when we say to u thank you , but ill still say it , beacuse my life im so much better with you.
      i can see myself in hard times and i dont know what i have done if you werent their , on my computer screen.
      every time im sad or angry u are their , and we are probebly never gonna meet but im feeling so close to u. thank u. thank u so much.
      and now i want to say to u that you are the most good person ive seen . and u deserve everything you got and everything your going to get .
      please , dont stop making vidaos. your making my life complete.
      thank u so much , i love you. very very .
      brofist!!!!!!
    • Pewds, I am happy that you are doing what you love to do :D It is amazing! If just everyone could do that but of course it is not always possible, but you also have to fight for your dreams and I think you have done very well on that with all those videoes you have given us and now have become a thing you can do everyday as a work :D Your videoes are hilarious and nice to watch, and really helps on a sad or boring day, it can really give the mood a boost somehow. We, your bros, supports you and have maybe made this possible for you, but you are also giving something back to us and that I want to thank you for :) And it doesn't matter what kind of game you are playing, just have fun and be you :D It is funny to watch anyway!

*Brofist from Denmark*! :D
    • Hey pewdiepie I know you will probably never meet me. Never talk to me most likely never to say hey or hang out in person but I would like to tell you. Your pretty cool guy man this is a great video just to let you know dude I really appropriate the videos they are very entertaining and I do laugh at the reactions you give. Hope you might see this comment and reply if not that's alright you have many fans haha just thought I needed to post this but keep it up man your pretty cool and best of luck to you man.

PS I'm going to try and work hard like you and make youtube videos in some sense of the word your someone I look up to. Your great success with hard work