31,970,288 Subscribers!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewds, I may not be your oldest subscribers but I'll be a bro 'till the end! Congratulation Pewds! :D
      Thank you for bringing us together in this big community, the bro army!
      well, this brofist is for all the bros in the world and also pewdie :P
      *brofist* :brofist:
    • I just want to tell you that I appreciate a lot your honesty and that you're genuine to yourself and to others.
      Thank you :) I wish the Youtube community would be a little bit more kind sometimes. I'm sorry for that.
      And I totally respect your choice, either you remove the comment section or not. :)

Thank you for all your updates and hard work ^^ Thank you for being yourself! You're super fun! :D
      With much care from a old viewer.
    • I love you so much. You're such an amazing person and I appreciate you in every way. Thank YOU for putting so much effort into your videos/every thing just for us. I will continue to be here, be a bro and love you because you do deserve that from me and everyone else who feels the same as I do. Again, I love you a little too much haha so stay amazing and I really hope you see this because I deeply mean all this. :)
    • 3 years and counting!! Accompaning Pewds in this journey is unbelieveable,! When I subscribed there were less than 80k subs and now more than 31m! I stumble upon one of pewds videos and I saw an awkward guy who talked to furniture and I thought "yeah, this guy is funny, let´s check out what else he has". Now three years later he still does all the same awkward shit that made me followed him in the first time.
      This is my first time writting so be nice! and grammar nazis don´t complain! a huge brofist to every single one of you that still support this fabulous man!
    • Miao wrote:

SonTyp OhneNamen wrote:

Miao wrote:

SonTyp OhneNamen wrote:

Miao wrote:

SonTyp OhneNamen wrote:

"It's really hard having so many fans, it used to be so much easier having a smaller fanbase"...
      But to be honest, having thousands of brainless sheep below you to buy your merch and watch every single video, even shit like "suck my ass", giving you money for nothing (because THAT is neither something that required a lot of wok nor something to be proud of) isn't completely bad either, is it?

Please don't even bother to come and hate on him.

I'm not hating on him, i'm giving an honest opinion about the things he said in his video. I don't consider that hating, im more criticizing his fanbase than him (but you have to admit, that ass-suck-thing is an abomination).
      I thought Pewds didn't turn off the comments to censor people who don't agree with him, but to get the trolls, falconidiots, spammers and "how are there x views if there's only x-y people in da world?!?!?!!!1?!"-dimwits.

I found it funny (not hilarious but it was still funny) and yeah his fanbase is a little ducked.... but you have to pay these prices when you get sooo popular.

He's still not "a slave", like he said. He's doing whatever he wants with his channel, and that's okay, but i should still have the right to tell when i find something to be simply shit and not worthy of this guy.
      Also, I've been a subscriber for years, and in my opinion he's way too reliant on his fanbase buying shitloads of cheap shirts for 30 bucks and other merch. I thought he was doing pretty well before, so i don't get why he has to make ads for it now, months after he said so and years after he quit his studies...

Im sorry for "overreacting" towards your opinion i get very mad sometimes cuz people just think sometimes that cuz of watching his videos and him earning money cuz of that people think that pewdiepie owes them something in return and he doesn't he gets to do what he wants.

Don't worry, i've been on the internet for long enough to know not to be offended by stuff any irrelevant poster on the other end of the world writes - no offense :^D
    • I think it was about a year ago that I started to really notice you Pewds. I had heard a lot about you but I didn't think you were that interesting (obviously I was WRONG) until I clicked on your videos and started watching them. You have not only been inspirational to me, but have also brought me smiles and laughs that make my stomach hurt until I feel like I can't breathe anymore. I support you and will continue to not only because you're amazing but because I believe you should do what makes you the happiest with your channel ^^ Keep up the good work!

~Love you Pewds!
    • SonTyp OhneNamen wrote:

Miao wrote:

SonTyp OhneNamen wrote:

Miao wrote:

SonTyp OhneNamen wrote:

Miao wrote:

SonTyp OhneNamen wrote:

"It's really hard having so many fans, it used to be so much easier having a smaller fanbase"...
      But to be honest, having thousands of brainless sheep below you to buy your merch and watch every single video, even shit like "suck my ass", giving you money for nothing (because THAT is neither something that required a lot of wok nor something to be proud of) isn't completely bad either, is it?

Please don't even bother to come and hate on him.

I'm not hating on him, i'm giving an honest opinion about the things he said in his video. I don't consider that hating, im more criticizing his fanbase than him (but you have to admit, that ass-suck-thing is an abomination).
      I thought Pewds didn't turn off the comments to censor people who don't agree with him, but to get the trolls, falconidiots, spammers and "how are there x views if there's only x-y people in da world?!?!?!!!1?!"-dimwits.

I found it funny (not hilarious but it was still funny) and yeah his fanbase is a little ducked.... but you have to pay these prices when you get sooo popular.

He's still not "a slave", like he said. He's doing whatever he wants with his channel, and that's okay, but i should still have the right to tell when i find something to be simply shit and not worthy of this guy.
      Also, I've been a subscriber for years, and in my opinion he's way too reliant on his fanbase buying shitloads of cheap shirts for 30 bucks and other merch. I thought he was doing pretty well before, so i don't get why he has to make ads for it now, months after he said so and years after he quit his studies...

Im sorry for "overreacting" towards your opinion i get very mad sometimes cuz people just think sometimes that cuz of watching his videos and him earning money cuz of that people think that pewdiepie owes them something in return and he doesn't he gets to do what he wants.

Don't worry, i've been on the internet for long enough to know not to be offended by stuff any irrelevant poster on the other end of the world writes - no offense :^D

Woah there, don't get too crazy now...
      Blah, blah bring back amnesia and old poodz.
    • Just be yourself pewds, do not be someone to force us a laugh, I only support you because you are honest on your words, I can feel you talking to us.

Thanks you bros for support pewds, enabling to see and support this nice man. A special thanks for you pewds, you transform bad days into nice days.
    • ILOVYOUSOMUCH POODS !

It's so weird as i didn't have much time to look gameplay vids, but watching this video made me feel like I just talked for 5 minutes to a really old friend I know I will meet up soon.
      Though you dont know me..... Senpai !... :(

Anyway, loving :brofist:
    • Pewds, you're always thanking us bros and talking about how happy and everything that you are to have us but the thing is, we wouldn't be here without you. You're the one who decided to make videos and you're the one who decided to continue making said videos. You work so hard to get videos to us each and every day as well as dealing with haters and spammers etc. in such a positive way. You're definitely one of the greatest people I know and I love watching your videos. :D I won't stop watching your videos no matter what. I just thought you should know that. So thank you Felix, for entertaining and encouraging us like you do. I will never forget it. Stay awesome. I know you will. *Brofist*
      ...................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........\.............. _.·´
      ............\.............(
      BROFIST ...........
    • CheesyRush wrote:

but its because you are unique in what you do!

Or at least used to, I stopped watching him after around the start of 2014. His videos just seem unfunny, and its like watching vanossgaming or some minecraft lets player a 1000 times over.
      That's because he does everything everyone else is doing.. Why did he get so many subscribers? 2012 Hilarious horror game videos, Now? Crappy flash games.. It's quite sad to watch him now
      Blah, blah bring back amnesia and old poodz.