How will Pewds and Marzia's wedding look like?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

@broaarmy Seriously mate, if I see one more of your posts around here containing what they contain, we will have a problem. If this is a thread about whatever Marzipans like to do then leave them be. Your opinion is your opinion, but not in such rude way and not here. So stop it. This is a fair warning.

don't know what i say was rude? this is my right to say whatever i want and i didn't say anything upsetting or rude.

what my 6th sense is telling me is that "muzzo_3009" is a fake account created by marzia and she started this thread just to feel her cool.
    • broaarmy wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

@broaarmy Seriously mate, if I see one more of your posts around here containing what they contain, we will have a problem. If this is a thread about whatever Marzipans like to do then leave them be. Your opinion is your opinion, but not in such rude way and not here. So stop it. This is a fair warning.

don't know what i say was rude? this is my right to say whatever i want and i didn't say anything upsetting or rude.

what my 6th sense is telling me is that "muzzo_3009" is a fake account created by marzia and she started this thread just to feel her cool.

Rude isn't all about swears and words like that. This isn't an opinion thread. If you see a thread stating "What do you think about Marzia?" or "Felix X Marzia" (which I think exists), you are free to express you opinion on their relationship as you wish (and at your own risk). This is the thread for those that approve the idea of whatever they do and any negative opinion when nobody asked for it can be considered an insult, rude and can lead to flaming everything. And accusing someone of such a pathetic act as making a fake account is serious and not to be messed with. I do believe she has a better things to do than raise her credibility on a humble forum like this one. So, if you have so much to say against her, why don't you send her an e-mail or something, saying how you feel? Her fans have nothing to do with it. That is what it is called BEING A FAN. If you do not have any idea to express on the topic, then please move to the suitable threads.

Thank you

P.S. I do not really follow Marzia nor Felix so you can't say I defend her cause I really have no idea what she does except that she is PDP's girlfriend. But let us be fair here and leave those that like her alone, alright?
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

broaarmy wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Rude isn't all about swears and words like that. This isn't an opinion thread. If you see a thread stating "What do you think about Marzia?" or "Felix X Marzia" (which I think exists), you are free to express you opinion on their relationship as you wish (and at your own risk). This is the thread for those that approve the idea of whatever they do and any negative opinion when nobody asked for it can be considered an insult, rude and can lead to flaming everything. And accusing someone of such a pathetic act as making a fake account is serious and not to be messed with. I do believe she has a better things to do than raise her credibility on a humble forum like this one. So, if you have so much to say against her, why don't you send her an e-mail or something, saying how you feel? Her fans have nothing to do with it. That is what it is called BEING A FAN. If you do not have any idea to express on the topic, then please move to the suitable threads.

Thank you

P.S. I do not really follow Marzia nor Felix so you can't say I defend her cause I really have no idea what she does except that she is PDP's girlfriend. But let us be fair here and leave those that like her alone, alright?

what ever you say man. been on internet for so many years and many communities and forum, i know when something fishy going on, but lets just agree with you buddy here, cheers
    • Very well, cheers to you too ;3 And others, drop this topic and proceed with the thread normally.

Thank you in advance.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • I really get offended when you said this is a fake account from Marzia
      but oh well :) what else to say, Internet can be heaven or hell sometimes

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Very well, cheers to you too ;3 And others, drop this topic and proceed with the thread normally.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you :)

Lysah C. wrote:

So adorable!!! I wish I can see Edgar and Maya dress just like that :) :brofist:
      :brofist: Bro-fist :)
    • muzzo_3009 wrote:

XxSkillZorxX wrote:

Doninjitzu wrote:

Felix will be dressed as Link and Marzia dressed as Zelda. Lol

last time i remembered link was a girl ?

By the way felix would probably marry marzia in a sonic costume or something like that

Nice and LOL you should know how FABULOUS Pewds is as a girl

Lol something tells me i do really want do want to know how pewds will look like if he is dressed like a girl :3 ow and edgar in a peach costume :3 THE WALKING FRUIT
    • XxSkillZorxX wrote:

Lol something tells me i do really want do want to know how pewds will look like if he is dressed like a girl :3 ow and edgar in a peach costume :3 THE WALKING FRUIT

You definitely don't want to miss out how makeup looked like on Pewds. The video is called "Barbie virtual makeover - GOTY EDITION". Gosh, he looked extremely FABULOUS. And if you've watched that video already, awesome! :brofist: <3

Nerdygirly wrote:

I can see the priest dressed up as The Bro XD

The priest will be really awesome! (swag, fabulous, funny, etc) XD :brofist:
    • As awesome and epic Pewds is in his videos, in real life, he's shy(Based on a source through the only interview I've ever seen with pewds and the media), so I'm guessing it would be a big beautiful wedding(Possibly with a gaming theme), but I doubt it would be filmed for youtube(or maybe not, I'm not pewds, I'm just spectating).
    • GrimmWhiskey wrote:

As awesome and epic Pewds is in his videos, in real life, he's shy(Based on a source through the only interview I've ever seen with pewds and the media), so I'm guessing it would be a big beautiful wedding(Possibly with a gaming theme), but I doubt it would be filmed for youtube(or maybe not, I'm not pewds, I'm just spectating).

hopefully pewds can film for us his wedding time but hey, it's his personal moment so it's totally fine whether or not, he chooses to film it :brofist: <3
    • It'll be cute if they have a sort of game themed wedding; and there are different sections, like maybe the buffet will be mario themed and there'll be lots of mushrooms, and then the toilets are amnesia themed with blood and all(?) XDDD idk but Marzia will be dressed in the most beautiful dress and pewds will be twerking on the dance floor XD