Secound Channel?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Secound Channel?

So, I saw this video just like twenty minutes ago and do you guys know if this is something like an secound channel of Pewds or from someone else? I put in the link to this channel here (are links allowed? It's my first time beeing here)
      PewDiePiе
      - YouTube

I'm sorry if my question is dumb or if this was mentioned before somewhere, I'm just really confused. Thanks in advance for replying :)
    • Pewds doesn't have a second channel. That is a fake account which will be deleted soon.
      Every official channel has the "v" sign near the name(from "verified"). If you look at the main channel, he also post the same video.

edit: sorry Okuu, when you posted i was typing here and I haven't seen that another person had already reply to the question ^^
      Life is awesome, smile ! :barrel:
    • Mihai23 wrote:

Pewds doesn't have a second channel. That is a fake account which will be deleted soon.
      Every official channel has the "v" sign near the name(from "verified"). If you look at the main channel, he also post the same video.

lol just going to bump in here,

Pewdiepie has had 3 different channels
      1. Main, still up today
      2. Extra, had stuff like Skyrim and Little Big Planet 2 [Taken off of extra channel sidebar thingy]
      3. Sadly, I forget mostly all of this channel. Just know there was a third [Deleted]

Sorry if this is not helping the situation here, just wanted to express that.
      Blah, blah bring back amnesia and old poodz.
    • yerboi wrote:

Mihai23 wrote:

Pewds doesn't have a second channel. That is a fake account which will be deleted soon.

lol just going to bump in here,

Pewdiepie has had 3 different channels
      1. Main, still up today
      2. Extra, had stuff like Skyrim and Little Big Planet 2 [Taken off of extra channel sidebar thingy]
      3. Sadly, I forget mostly all of this channel. Just know there was a third [Deleted]

Sorry if this is not helping the situation here, just wanted to express that.

I remember that he said that initially he had a channel named "pewdie" but he forgot the password from it - probably this was the third channel you mention there.
      The second one probably is this one: Pewdie
      - YouTube
      - which was really made by him but he is inactive there for 1 year and I don't think he consider it as an extra channel anymore because he changed over time the content he posted on the main channel. He also tried something like that with "pewdiepie.net" (the site), with extra content - but excepting Mirror Edge, i am not sure if he posted other different gameplay there.
      If I am wrong, correct me please ^^
      He also has a vine account where he is posting extra video stuff, if you are active on twitter you will probably saw it too.
      He is always keeping the links of the stuff (where he is active) in the description of their videos ^^

And sorry for the bad english
      Life is awesome, smile ! :barrel:
    • He also tried something like that with "pewdiepie.net" (the site), with extra content - but excepting Mirror Edge, i am not sure if he posted other different gameplay there.If I am wrong, correct me please

I would say that's true, since I never really did visit that site before the revamp. If you look up "pewdiepie.net" (Which I'm pretty sure you have.) it will bring you to the main page of pewdiepie's website, I'm guessing. (pewdiepie.com) All I remember is that it had forums, but not like this. It was centered around Amnesia, which probably led to the revamp of the site we have now.

Just a theory coming from my vast and foggy mind.
      Blah, blah bring back amnesia and old poodz.