A Bird Story (To The Moon Prequel)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A Bird Story (To The Moon Prequel)

Pewdiepie needs to do a playthrough of this too, I really loved watching his series on To The Moon! This is a prequel to To The Moon, a wordless narrative game, with a really beautiful story.

A Bird Story is an indie adventure short, about a simple narrative taking place between the mix of a boy’s memories, dream, and imagination. A simple, surreal short about a boy and a bird with a broken wing set in the universe of To The Moon.

Cry's full playthrough (spoilers obviously):

15% off atm: store.steampowered.com/app/327410/

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mr Zurkidson ().

• I miss the rpg story games they were allways my favorites :(
      ive liked every single rpg story game hes played. Misao, corpse party, witch house, ib, to the moon,and mad father :(.
      I want more rpg story games ;_;.
      The :barrel: s stopped Pewdiepie from makeing anymore of them because they burned them. :cursing:
      Please scavange some from your ash pile of awesome games :(. :brofist: :pewdie:
    • I'm glad somebody else remembered this title. I posted something on this a while back and nobody even noticed it.

I really hope pewds plays it. I'm starting to lose interest in his videos of random songs about falcon lover. Also with the obviously terrible indie games.
    • LOOK AT MY FLOWER POWER!
      ,-----.
      .' .-, '.
      / ,-.| \ _ \
      ; \ '_ / | :
      | _`,/ \ _/ |
      : ( '\_/ \ ;
      \ `"/ \ ) /
      '. \_/``".'
      '-----'
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' )(``--._
      (_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)`-._ _\
      (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) ( ` )\
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (_{;}_))
      ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) (_,_)/
      (_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_).-' /
      (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_)(_.---'
      ,-----.
      .' .-, '.
      / ,-.| \ _ \
      ; \ '_ / | :
      | _`,/ \ _/ |
      : ( '\_/ \ ;
      \ `"/ \ ) /
      '. \_/``".'
      '-----'