A Bird Story (To The Moon Prequel)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A Bird Story (To The Moon Prequel)

Pewdiepie needs to do a playthrough of this too, I really loved watching his series on To The Moon! This is a prequel to To The Moon, a wordless narrative game, with a really beautiful story.

A Bird Story is an indie adventure short, about a simple narrative taking place between the mix of a boy’s memories, dream, and imagination. A simple, surreal short about a boy and a bird with a broken wing set in the universe of To The Moon.

Cry's full playthrough (spoilers obviously):

15% off atm: store.steampowered.com/app/327410/

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mr Zurkidson ().

• I miss the rpg story games they were allways my favorites :(
      ive liked every single rpg story game hes played. Misao, corpse party, witch house, ib, to the moon,and mad father :(.
      I want more rpg story games ;_;.
      The :barrel: s stopped Pewdiepie from makeing anymore of them because they burned them. :cursing:
      Please scavange some from your ash pile of awesome games :(. :brofist: :pewdie:
    • I'm glad somebody else remembered this title. I posted something on this a while back and nobody even noticed it.

I really hope pewds plays it. I'm starting to lose interest in his videos of random songs about falcon lover. Also with the obviously terrible indie games.
    • LOOK AT MY FLOWER POWER!
      ,-----.
      .' .-, '.
      / ,-.| \ _ \
      ; \ '_ / | :
      | _`,/ \ _/ |
      : ( '\_/ \ ;
      \ `"/ \ ) /
      '. \_/``".'
      '-----'
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' )(``--._
      (_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)`-._ _\
      (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) ( ` )\
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (_{;}_))
      ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) ( ' )--( ' ) (_,_)/
      (_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_)(_{;}_).-' /
      (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_) (_,_)--(_,_)(_.---'
      ,-----.
      .' .-, '.
      / ,-.| \ _ \
      ; \ '_ / | :
      | _`,/ \ _/ |
      : ( '\_/ \ ;
      \ `"/ \ ) /
      '. \_/``".'
      '-----'